Sign in to follow this  
Statix

Statix ban appeal for 1000000 time

Discord ID (name#2003): Statix#5589
	Discord alias/rank: Statix ig and something in al-quida
	Teamspeak UniqueID:
	Teamspeak alias/rank:
	What happened in your perspective?: I posted a link to a different server in chat that I only intended to be somewhere to chat without being in the cg one
	Why should we unban you?: Because I want to chat with the people in the cg community since it’s almost dead and it’s been like forever
	Evidence in your favor (Optional): nope 🙃
  • Disagree 1
  • Clown 2

He isn't banned in game so I don't understand why he wouldn't be able to join voice channels in the official discord.

9 hours ago, Statix said:

cg community since it’s almost dead

You're really poor at appealing bans but even so I don't think the ban should stand especially considering it's been months and months now.

Contact me on discord to discuss this further. joni#8704

-1 shit appeal, server isn’t dead, i don’t want you back especially considering how toxic you are in game.

The ‘Nope 🙃’ is the cherry on top for me 

• Agree 1

bro why you lying on your ban appeal, you went around mass inviting people to your discord server associated with a gmod community (using the CG discord to invite people in our community), then when instructed to stop kept doing so.. was explained by multiple people what you did was against the rules prior, you received a discord ban for continuing to do so (I myself actually got 3, not 1, 3 invites. Each time I was sent one I told you, I even explained in your discord at one point to stop doing it)

What you did falls under advertising other servers, I swear every time I see you appeal the story changes

I think thats all that needs to be said..

Edited by Pingas
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, midday said:

-1 shit appeal, server isn’t dead, i don’t want you back especially considering how toxic you are in game.

The ‘Nope 🙃’ is the cherry on top for me 

I agree with middayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

-1 bad appeal and i have seen you talk in discord (not very good)

• Dumb 1

Appeal Denied

Your lack of formality and consistency in your appeals proves that you are not ready to return to the community.

Feel free to reapply in 1 month