Kiba

Bye Bye Fun times

Heyyyyyyy

So as some people had noticed i have completely quit the server ;0 I had a long old think about it and after trying to get back into the server again twice (Once as PLA and once as Marine) I just cant do it. same as many other players, i feel like this server has so much wasted potential to be good, but as i stated it is being wasted and in all honesty every single event from what i hear is getting worse and worse. I just cant do it anymore. However i do want to bring up some good times and give my shoutouts (I probs will come back eventually idk when or if i will but i may)

Deku - Thank you for being my first ever officer and my most early supporter at the time both as a friend and as a officer

Hubert - Legit the first ever person i met on the server. you were a massive part of my time on the server all the way to the end, From when i joined when you were sec ops CPL all the way to now as the RU MOD

Asatru - Best admin! took my ticket when i was having problems with gun models and spent a solid hour helping me fix it cause i am Dumb also was the best member of HC change my mind.

Lindy - Big mans stayed with me and supported me as my first time as officer during sec ops. mad respect.

Snake - ;0 This mans helped me out with almost everything else i needed. I remember back during nam this man pushed me out of a grenades radius

Joni - this mans helped me get to know officer position, helped and supported me as well throughout my time playing.

Views - Leader of AUS, sorry for missing 4 tryouts straight. cant believe that i was afk during all of them

Gizmo - GOA, Shit at first (Went inactive smh) Got better ;0

Yapopey - Best Officer! nothing else to say about this.

Midday - This mans is a sick cunt, always been there for me ever since he got a 5 streak on me back when i was a spc in Sec Ops

Rhys - taught me to fly ;0

Ill be in the discord but not in the server, the community is great but the server i just cant deal with anymore. Have fun -Kiba

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 2
  • King 3

o7o7o7o7o7o wiull be missed

have fun kiba hope you stay good.

Have a good one big man

smh should’ve pushed you onto the nade.

gonna miss you man. 

B9074A0D-FAA8-4F04-9919-15771C336B0F.jpeg

o7. Will catch you some place else in life

cya Kiba, good secops man