WantMym8pro

Gab ban appeal

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:242084377
	In-game alias/rank: Legendary
	Who banned you?:GodOfCats
	Ban Reason:Massrdm
	Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining): 2 weeks
	What happened?:So we were in this School in the town doing roleplay and stuff. And this one time i pulled out my jihad to blow the shit out of midday but i was too late and blowed up the people inside the school so i got banned
	Why should we unban you?: Because i accidently pulled of that jihad and was gonna blow up midday who ran off outside and i forgot to press my killbind which will stop the jihad and im sorry for everyone who died i will never massrdm again and be an asshole
	Evidence in your favor (Optional): 

+1 accidents happen.

Besides, why didnt Megu and Bobs get banned for the around 4-5 times they gassed the school full of civs? the staff didnt care then

• Agree 4

Was this your first offense for Accidental Jihad or multiple?

Feel free to message me on Discord and we can have a chat if you don't want to over Comments

デニソン   ヘンリー#0713

Edited by Hubert

Seemed like an honest mistake. Seemed like everyone was revived immediately so there wasn't massive damage done.

7 hours ago, midday said:

Besides, why didnt Megu and Bobs get banned for the around 4-5 times they gassed the school full of civs? the staff didnt care then

And if this is true, where was the consistency? Can't ban a man and not punish other people doing the same thing. 

• Agree 1

-1 he had done it about 20 minutes prior right near us base and was told off, you know full well you aren't meant to do it.

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Kaptian Core said:

-1 he had done it about 20 minutes prior right near us base and was told off, you know full well you aren't meant to do it.

keyword; NEAR US BASE - Combat zone.

21 minutes ago, Kaptian Core said:

He killed more allies than enemies....

please refer to my previous statement...

• Clown 1

14 hours ago, midday said:

+1 accidents happen.

+1

Most of this was in the moment, and people found it funny.
Don't think Gab did this on purpose and even if he did, several other taliban and Aus did similar acts (e.g bombing a group of taliban to kill 2 US and throwing gas into a room full of civs, neutrals and allies)

• Agree 1

At the end of the 5.15 I hopped up on stage and told Taliban our mission for the day was to terrorize the US as much as possible.
This started off by yelling insults at US base and setting off dozens of jihads.  We then started a 'party' in the US tent to repetitively lure US into the tent getting some massive 10+ jihads with many tali sacrificed to kill the US.
It then moved onto the RP seen in the school, this RP was a continued attempt to group players for fun and to terrorize US.  I think given what had happened into the build up of Gabs MRDM it should have been over looked.  If I was staff in that situation I would have told Gab to not go overboard and always check with allies if your OK to jihad an area if there is a lot of allies around.  Ontop of that, baiting your jihad to scare the people in the room was part of the Taliban mission for the day it was just unfortunate you didn't make it through the doorway in time.

Edited by Asatru
  • Agree 2
  • King 1

+1 gab made a mistake got banned for 2 weeks wants to come back he realises he fucked up and acknowledges it and owns up to it.

+1

As Midday said, "accidents happen" and they do. You can see Gab's actions, he ran out as soon as possible to minimize the casualties. To add more context, the people killed was revived instantly and Gab said his sorry to everyone in the school. I think this is just an overreaction, since AUS gassed school multiple times when there were Civilians, Neutrals, and Allies in which they did not get punished for. Now, where is the equality on that? Gab got banned but the AUS that gassed school multiple times didn't? If you guys treated the situations the same then either both Gab and the other party is banned now or Gab shouldn't have been banned at all as the other party didn't receive any punishment for the same offence.

• Agree 2
  • King 2

Contact me via Discord to discuss this further.

• Agree 1
  • King 1

+1

Somethings I won't say here, but all I can say is unban is quite what I recommend,

though gab it was the second time you did it that day so it did look bad on you to some staff.

would atleast want a decrease 😄

Regards,

Catz

P.S

The AU weren't banned due to the fact 9/10 "civilians" had guns out and AU were enemied with all

Edited by godofcats
  • King 1

Gab is a very funny guy and an endearing friend of mine. He takes RP and jokes with a positive attitude and is always about making sure other players can have a good time. I can assure you that disruption of players and intentionally ruining an RP (especially of this caliber) was never his intent and that he's truly embarrassed that it happened. Additionally, it's not uncommon for team killing/wounding to happen when such a large gathering appears, and there have been multiple incidents like these in the past. I believe Gab regrets his actions and is appealing in good faith. Good luck

• King 1

Ban Appeal Accepted 

Please be more careful and have easier access to your kill bind. 
If found repeating said actions, you will be demoted to a rank found necessary by staff.

• Agree 1
  • King 1
  • Cap 1