Isaiahh

Isaiahh's 2nd Ban Appeal

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:165176179

In-game alias/rank:
US Army Infantry 2LT Isaiahh (at the time when I got banned)

Who banned you?:
Speed Hause Fosbruh (Munted, Mundy, Mango, etc.)

Ban Reason:
Cheating (Appeal on Forums)

Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining):
Indefinite Permaban

What happened?:
One event, I was caught cheating; aimbot and ESP. I was switching between cover and prefiring around every corner with an enemy there. However, I accidentally locked onto a cloaked EM/Staff and shot at them. I quickly stopped but it was already too late to try and take it back. I was pulled into a sit with Fosbury, and with the ESP I could see other members of staff. I was assured that cheating is a permaban offense and Fosbury told me I can put up an appeal to get unbanned.

Why should we unban you?:
Right after I got banned, I put up an apology post regarding to my damage done to the community, and six months later, I appealed to get unbanned with lots of positive feedback (thanks guys) but I got denied after being assured by Ian and Bob Jane that I was streaming it one time in a public VC and I had opened the menu (I cannot remember whether if it was unintentional or not) but I messed up either way and still gives me bad feels when I think about it.

But I'll say it now than later, I wasn't flexing. I wasn't showing what good things cheating can do, it's just me being an absolute nonce back then. I still say I regret it, even if the damage has already been done, at least I would try and show you I am regretful. Some other things influenced me into cheating hard as well, but I can't rest my blame on that because I let that thought tempt me.

I promise that now, I'll be more careful with what I do that can affect the community, because all I want right now is just to play the server again. There's a lot going on in life and I try out other servers but didn't give me better vibes than CG did.

Evidence in your favor (Optional):
N/A.

The only thing I ask in return is just your ability to avoid looking at me as some cheater who ruined your fun for the benefit of my own. I want to move on from that since it's still a sensitive topic, and by just playing CG again without any reminder of the events, I might just grow out of it.

Edited by Isaiahh
+ sentence

+1

smh cheating is very bad but people do deserve 2nd chances.

hope u get it mate.

• King 2

+1

Good bloke and this is his second ban appeal and I reckon he has learned from his mistakes Goodluck Isaiaah

• King 1

yeh second chances happen ig

im the one that banned you anyways but lmao yeah +1 :)))

• Funny 1

if this get rejected at this point this is pretty stupid, let the man be unban

• King 1

cool guy before ban, even cooler now.

Impacted a lot of us for good,

But still bit naughty to cheat man. >:c

Anyway good luck.

• King 1

Assuming your ready to be fully open with staff in any investigation they may have to ensure you aren't cheating at all then +1
If you still cheat even on other games then I think you should ask to close this appeal.

• Agree 1
  • King 1

+1 idk doesn't seem like he did too much and seems apologetic 

• Agree 1
  • King 1

+1 Was a while back and plus, I lock onto staff all the time 

• King 2

+1 if somone wants to play let them  play it was a bad decision and a accident

• King 1

isaiahh was one of the nicest and funniest people to talk to when i spent my time on cg [in the discord] he really regretted it and i know that for a FACT so this man needs to be unbanned and show everyone what a great member of the community he can and will be

+1

• King 1

+1

I've talked with you many times before and after ban, you were mostly professional and friendly, after your ban you showed genuine feelings of remorse that you hacked, and apologised for it, even while banned you stayed in the discords and positively impacted the community, if anyone deserves an unban, its this man.

• King 1

[I am a bit late I see]

+1

Cool and friendly bloke, I've talked to Isaiah before and after the ban and he seems genuinely sorry for it.

Not a lot of cheaters deserve to be unbanned but I think Isaiah is an exception.

• King 1

+1

I haven't spoken to Isaiah much before or after the ban but after his ban (very recent to it), he was very hostile and rude. Personally I didn't like him.

But it's been about a year since I last spoke to him and he seems very friendly and chill. I've seen him here and there in games and he doesn't cheat. Not once have I seen him cheat in another game. Although I never asked him if he's sorry about the ban, but judging by others I slightly respect saying he's genuinely sorry, I can see that he's matured and changed so much since the day he was banned. I don't befriend majority of cheaters but he's different. I don't know what it is but he's changed so much since then. I don't say this often to cheaters but I believe he deserves a second chance, and without being degraded for cheating beforehand.

• King 1

Ban Appeal Denied

Involvement and usage of a cheat client on our server, also to later stream said cheats to players of our server isn't acceptable. 
You should have used more common sense and a better thought process before even thinking of cheating.

There is no tolerance to cheating.

• Friendly 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
  • Clown 1