Kaptian Core

Russ's Discord Staff Application

General

Steam ID: 76561198142424772

Steam Community Profile Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/KAPTIANCORE/

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.General Crudes): Russ

Discord ID (E.g. name#2003): Discord Name: Kaptian Core#0001, ID: 274287350052552704

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: I am an Event Master On CG

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: N/A

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : Legendary/Event Master

Are you familiar with Discord permissions and settings?: Very, I've got a deep understanding of the entirety of discord.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: 7/10? I've been running events a lot people seem to know me.

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes

Do you follow and enforce the rules to the best of your ability?: I do enforce them to the best of my abilities.

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?: I fully understand that I shouldn't be bias or treat people differently.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with people?: I have a fully functional microphone.

Do you agree not to annoy any event staff while they are hosting events?: I am an event master so yes.

Rank Agreement

How often do you use the Discord server?: I look at it daily and communicate in there.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord rank that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this server role instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord rules: Yes I will never abuse mg powers and if I do I expect to be punished accordingly.

Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become a Discord Administrator?: The reason behind why I want to join the Discord Staff team is because of the amount of usage the discord has and with my amount of time free I can help people in need with personal channels, role requests, help desk support and more.

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on the Discord server as an Administrator?: I have a great understanding of how discord works and how it’s permissions and channel system works. Using the skills I have it will allow me to get the job done quicker, I have been using discord for quite a long time and set up many discord servers.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A User has been mic-spamming distorted/loud music in all of the public channels. They have since disconnected and you were only notified 20 minutes after the incident occurred.

Question 1: As a Discord Administrator, how do you react?: Ask if anyone has evidence if they don't just message the offender letting him know not to do it.

Scenario 2: A User has been waiting in the HELPDESK channel for over an hour and a half. You join the help-desk channel to assist them and you discover they are quite agitated by your slow response.

Question 2: As a Discord Administrator, how do you react?: I would first off apologise that it took so long and then investigate and question them about the issue like normal.

Edited by Kaptian Core

+1 Good app and very nice man on discord and in game