Steam Community Profile Page Link:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/NotTheRealBlaster/

Current In-Game Alias (Rank & Name):

PLA Sergeant Blaster '里维娅'

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston):

Blaster

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?:

No

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?:

I have been a moderator on a server called HyperDrive Networks which is now gone (I think) 

I was supposed to be staff on a DarkRP server - my application was accepted but I never went into the server to get the Moderator rank

How much game time on Colossal Gaming MilitaryRP do you have? (provide gametracker link/s):

https://www.gametracker.com/player/Blaster/139.99.185.81:27015/ 91.93 hours

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? :

User

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?:

I am quite familiar with ULX but I don't know all commands.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?:

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?:

Yes I am

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?:

Yes

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?:

Yes

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?:

Yes

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times:

Yes

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you:

No bans.

Warn for RDM.

Communication Servers Agreement

How often do you use the Official CG Discord server?:

Everyday except for days where I'm busy with school

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord & Rules (#get-verified Channel):

Yes

Questions

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay? (minimum 100 words): 85

I believe the staff team should accept me as a Moderator on CG as I have experience as a Moderator which makes me a great fit for the staff team.

I also possess a combination of skills and experience that I can use when helping to deal with issues/disputes.

You should accept me into the staff team too because I have good teamwork and coordination which means I can interact and defuse situations that are getting heated easily.

Serious is also a word I will use when in a sit. I am also active everyday and I can be on for a long period of time.

Discuss your ability to work in a team and give examples that demonstrate this:

As mentioned I can interact with players and defuse situations that are deteriorating. In addition, I have been a Colonel on a StarWarsRP server and I have the ability to think and react quick.

These types of skills I have can make me a good team player.

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively:

As many people have mentioned, training trainees impact the server and players as it helps to increase the server's popularity and player count.

Helping newer players to understand a little bit more about the server and rules also impact the server.

Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself:

I am a good team player and an approachable person. I can make friends easily though I don't speak much IRL. I am a Sergeant in the National Police Cadet Corp and I know how to teach people what to do and how to do it.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A player with an attack helicopter has intentionally fired in front of the enemy base gates to kill someone with a bounty, but also killing players inside the base. A ticket is made by one of these bystanders and the attacker denies all the accusations saying it was an accident saying that there was no proof

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react (minimum 50 words)?

I would check logs for warns and if he has many of it I would warn him for Mass RDM but if he has no warns I would let him go but keep a close eye on him - unless there were multiple complaints against him then he would get a warn. But if it was his first time doing that I would explain to him that he should not shoot a person with a bounty when they are beside or near bystanders.
Scenario 2: A Chief/Officer has been caught spawning in props to prop climb a wall despite previous warnings from staff for doing similar things. You tell him to stop but a few hours later another staff member catches him doing it.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react (minimum 50 words)?

I would tell him to stop first but if he continues to do it I would take him into a sit and warn him as he has been told multiple times not to do it by other staff members. Or I would demote him and explain that he should not abuse the privileges he has.

Scenario 3: A Player is running around on the server and RDMing constantly. Despite previous warnings from other staff, this player is still on his murder spree. All the other staff has logged off and you are the only one left. You've encountered this player before and have found him to be quite the minge.

Question 3: As a Moderator, how do you react (minimum 80 words)?

I would give him his last warning to stop and if he still continues his murder spree I would ban him for 2-4 days days and probably ask a higher ranking staff member to ban him for a week due to mass RDM. If the player has no warns and is new I would explain to him that he should not kill allies as it is a bannable offense but it depends on the number of people he has killed if he killed 1-3 I would warn him but if he continues and gets more than 5 I would ban him for 2-4 days and ask an admin to ban him for 7 days..

Scenario 4: A well-known Player has Mass-RDMed a small squad of Players on his own team. This Player has been a very great member in the past, however recently you've observed that they are slipping up a lot.

Question 4: As a Moderator, how do you react (minimum 80 words)?

It does not matter whether or not the player is well-known, I would treat him as every other normal player I encounter on the server. Since he has been on the server for a long time I would warn him and tell him to stop as he just broke the rules of Mass RDM and if he continues to do it I would ban him for two to four days and ask an admin to ban him for 7 days.

Edited by Blaster
  • Agree 1
  • Cap 1

Application Denied

The staff team feel as if you haven't put yourself out there within the community, this being towards to the general community and staff. As well as they currently feel as if you lack rule knowledge. 
Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.