Sign in to follow this  
Bongo

Bongos Ban Appeal On Discord

Discord ID (name#2003):Bongo#0802
Discord alias/rank: Bongo - Active PLA Officer 
Teamspeak UniqueID:
Teamspeak alias/rank:
What happened in your perspective?:I posted an illegal video that violated the guidelines of the cg discord.
Why should we unban you?:Personally I do not believe I should get unbanned because what I posted was not a thing that people should experience, I would like to apologise for my actions and the things I have done and if there is a slight chance of me getting unbanned I promise to not post any more videos,images or links that violate community guidelines in the discord. Please allow me to have a second chance thank you for your consideration. 
Evidence in your favor (Optional):
Edited by Bongo
  • Agree 3
  • Dumb 1

+1

Bongo's actions were not tolerated whatsoever, however he genuinely wants to come back and mingle with the folks. He's not banned in game so i don't see why he'd be banned on the discord.

Perhaps restrictions could be put in place where he is unable to post videos / images?

• Clown 1
  • Dumb 1

+1

always hangs around in discord and is a good bloke

unban him plz

How many times have you been banned from the server and the discord?

Why should Colossal Gaming risk their ability to host a discord server, for someone who posts videos against ToS?

Why wouldn't you repeat these actions. Your history shows you repeating violations even after been banned.

• Clown 2

16 hours ago, Bongo said:

Personally I do not believe I should get unbanned

Run with your gut instinct stay banned

Edited by Asatru
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 3

-1 Very immature, Has had countless warnings and bans. [Redacted] (It was Duck that was muted)

• Clown 1

49 minutes ago, Hawko said:

-1 Very immature, Has had countless warnings and bans. Just got muted for ghost ping/mass ping. I’m not even gonna start on what you sent in the Taliban Discord.

I didnt get muted so why are you lying???

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Hawko said:

-1 Very immature, Has had countless warnings and bans. Just got muted for ghost ping/mass ping. I’m not even gonna start on what you sent in the Taliban Discord.

How he was banned from discord a few days ago? stop lying

• Agree 1

You’ve already had enough warns and bans to know you shouldn’t have posted the video in the discord. You posted an illegal thing that’s screwed up. If anything improve on your behaviour, stop with the toxicity and prove to us that you are willing to be behaved in the discord

• Dumb 2

Appeal Denied

Reasons are as stated above

• Agree 1
  • King 1
  • Dumb 2