midday

Blacklist Midbridge

Suggestion Name: Blacklist Midbridge

Suggestion Type (Rank, Vehicle, Menus, Regiment): Map

Addon Pack (Optional):

Addon Pack File Size:

Reason (Why would you like this added/removed): The map is poorly optimized, with frames usually dropping below 60 for me (with a high end - PC). Ontop of that the gameplay is not fun, it's easy to camp especially for factions like AUS with M60s. Most of the time spent playing on the map is climbing back up the ladder after falling off the bridge or being knocked off. It's too easy to snipe from if you can find a good position, and as stated the optimization is very poor.

Screenshots (Optional):

• King 2

I like the map, not all the servers maps are optimised but a lot of players like long range sniping which we only get on the rare occasion in events

Just snipe, if you can’t beat them join them 

• Funny 1

I agree that the map is not that optimized, this is noticable when you are exiting the lower system of the the bridge to going up, you either freeze a few frames or drop frames immediately as you surface. That being said, the map isn't that much atrocious as gm_construct, wherein it's flat out frame eating fiesta. I suggest that if you are to suggest semi-ok maps to be blacklisted, have something to replace it in the process.

• Agree 1

midbridge last night was lagging due a host issue, the map itself isn't that bad, and blacklisting more event maps is just forcing people to play on the small maps even more.

mid bridge is a great map, as a person with a high end PC I get a hell of a lot more then 60 fps 

36 minutes ago, Merlyn said:

midbridge last night was lagging due a host issue, the map itself isn't that bad, and blacklisting more event maps is just forcing people to play on the small maps even more.

i'm aware it was a host issue, and its nothing to do with that i just think that the gameplay on the map is very stale

11 minutes ago, midday said:

i'm aware it was a host issue, and its nothing to do with that i just think that the gameplay on the map is very stale

Then give Em team ideas so they can improve...

• Dumb 1

join EM team to provide ideas and execute those ideas to improve gameplay on mid bridge. I'm sure thats never been done before. *looks at camera*