CooperCody1138

Ban appeal

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656119884
In-game alias/rank: INT
Who banned you?:Zynix
Ban Reason: RDM
Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining): 2 Days, 8 hr
What happened?: I was in a gaurdstower at tal base and Zyniz was on the gate barricade. it showed up on my screen for a second Enemy. so I shot him with my sniper and damaged him. then I went to go to turn my tower off. but it was at the back of my screen. so then I leaned over and accidently hit the mouse. it moved to an ally and shot. 
I didnt know if this is real, but that is my best guess. then I put the computer on sleep. hence why the ltap. I didnt shut down gmod .so then my mum turned off the internet and then it disconnected me from the server.
Why should we unban you?:it was accidental and wrong.
Evidence in your favor (Optional):
  • Agree 1
  • Dumb 4

So to confirm, Your a tali, and what faction was Zynix?

I am a tali (ISIS), and he killed bongo in base when bongo was an ally looks like man was on a killing spree during the situation. It was a very close distance as well, he can easily identify me as a tali as well as bongo looking at logs at his point of view. Look at allies and identify enemies. Bongo was afk btw watching something and you just kill an ally. Ngl this is honestly retarded on how many times to keep breaking rules and coming on. You just came off a ban for 12 hrs for solo raiding and now you are rdming people in bases not identifying allies. You had no idea you killed bongo despite dealing with him first then attempting to deal with me.

unknown.png?width=1288&height=677

how can u not tell a pla and a tali difference, do you not read the alliance menu????

Edited by Zynix

Ban Appeal Denied

Your explanation/defence of this situation sounds like a Final Destination movie. 
Lying in a ban appeal just hinders your ability of possibly being unbanned/reduced. 

Your behaviour is continuing to show more mingy, please think about your actions and rethink your behaviour during your ban period.

• Dumb 1