Sign in to follow this  
midday

midday discord aplication

General

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5515565

Steam Community Profile Page Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197971296859

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.General Crudes): midday

Discord ID (E.g. name#2003: Midday#9999

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: nah bro

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: nah

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : ultimate

Are you familiar with Discord permissions and settings?: yea

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: 10

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: yeah

Do you follow and enforce the rules to the best of your ability?: mhm

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?: yep

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with people?: yeah bro

Do you agree not to annoy any event staff while they are hosting events?: sure

Rank Agreement

How often do you use the Discord server?:

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord rank that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this server role instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord rules: yea

Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become a Discord Administrator?:  because too many people post nsfw stuff and it offendse me to i want to clean the streets up and protect people from not safe for work content

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on the Discord server as an Administrator?: yeah so like i said i would delete nsfw stuff and also warn people for being rude and breaking rules

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A User has been mic-spamming distorted/loud music in all of the public channels. They have since disconnected and you were only notified 20 minutes after the incident occurred.

Question 1: As a Discord Administrator, how do you react?: ask for evidence and then ban / warn him or talk to the bloke 

Scenario 2: A User has been waiting in the HELPDESK channel for over an hour and a half. You join the help-desk channel to assist them and you discover they are quite agitated by your slow response.

Question 2: As a Discord Administrator, how do you react?: tell them to complain to someone else, they are lucky i entered the helpdesk channel at all

•  
  • Agree 3
  • Winner 1
  • Clown 1

Denied

Answer the questions properly next time

Feel free to reapply in a month

• Dumb 2
  • Winner 1
  • King 1
  • Clown 1