AwPz

Seven's Ban Apple

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160189669

In-game alias/rank: In Command Seven

Who banned you?: Deku

Ban Reason: "Mass Rdm"

Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining): 1 Month, Reduced to 3 weeks, 6 days remaining

What happened?: I Killed 2 People and Injured an admin in a sit, in which we were all being treated like shit by a lot of staff, 
(stormzilla was nice and talked with us afterwards.) I Pasted a youtube link to give evidence for the ticket and was accused by deku of
posting an IP grabber. After that i was banned for 1 month for killing 2 people, which was reduced to 3 weeks

Why should we unban you?: It was majorly excessive and they were pretty unfair when we tried to talk reasonably

Evidence in your favor (Optional): N/A

+1 pretty excessive for what sounds like it wasn't even a massie in the traditional definition of the word

Contact me via Discord (Ian#0005).

Ok so

You have another ban for Mass RDM and in that Warn you said You Ban me i DDOS YOU. i gave you a 1 week for that. you then came back onto the server shot 2 people around a jailed player then tried killing the admin before he jailed you. you tried getting out of it by saying its rp and it should be allowed even though you have a previouse ban for it. After the ban you had a talk in discord. when i tried confronting you about the ban in helpdesk channel you started micspamming and being uncoaperative even though i was trying to help you. Im supprised that you believed that i wrongly banned you. when you posted the link i didnt know that youtube links had a youtu.be in them so i was a bit worried that had nothing to do with your ban

MASS RDM - Killed Teamates | When Confronted By Staff Said " You Ban Me I DDOS You, I Have Your IP | NITRP 1 Week Ban

MASS RDM - Killed 4 People. Tried to lie in sit saying that he only killed two. Logs show he killed the admin dealing with it as well. Player has had warnings for Mass RDM - 3 Week Ban

Those are your 2 current bans you have

I never upgraded it to 1 month because i thought you put a iptracker in chat i was going to before you told me that it wasnt.

I believe you should wait out the ban and think about your actions

• Dumb 2

+1 Awpz/7 is a cool bloke situation was tense at the time and became a cluster fuck. i think 3 weeks is excessive for a attempted MRDM as a MRDM is 1 week Usually. 

Ban Appeal Denied

Your intentions were quite clear, and you displayed that as well. 
Posting a message "I didn't do anything" then posting this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEgih8ZwQx0&feature=youtu.be

You have 2 days left on your ban appeal, you can wait it out. 

In terms of the staff behaviour, all staff members were lectured at a Staff meeting post this situation. 
If you experience any other situations of misconduct, be sure to submit a Staff report: https://forms.gle/RmgUhGZbuRsk3vBs5

• Dumb 1
  • Clown 1