Sign in to follow this  
Tiffany

Big Boi Applications <3

CG-Header-Banner.png.ce0db06ff1d1049a6f7f71a2165adadf.png

General

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:176602735

Steam Community Profile Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198313471199/

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston):  WR. Disabled Scooter

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Scooter or Disabled 

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: Negative

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: Not in a long time

How much game time on Colossal Gaming MilitaryRP do you have? (provide gametracker link/s):   https://www.gametracker.com/player/Disabled Scooter/139.99.185.81:27015/  2.  https://www.gametracker.com/player/Tiffany/139.99.185.81:27015/  ( I know i just have the minimum hours but I have been in irl shit but thats over now so I am maining this server now) I have been here since Night Jungle PM me for Proof) https://gyazo.com/ed42f3562a368b4a364ed9c13e541eeb PROOF I HAVE 72HRS playtime cause Gametracker isn't updating for some reason)

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : USER

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: Yes

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: 4-5 ? Not to sure

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?:  Negative: but if I am needed to be, I can join whenever necessary.

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?:  Sure do.

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?:  I accept.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: Yes.

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: Yes I understand.

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you:  I have prior bans for being a minge but I have taken a while to reflect on those actions and I have now (in my opinion) Matured  a lot and I actually take the server/roleplay seriously. No but just had a warn I was trying to get a heli what was above TALI base crossfired and rockets went into Taliban base and now I got a warn for it...

Communication Servers Agreement

How often do you use the Official CG Discord server?: I use it pretty much everyday.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord & Rules (#get-verified Channel): YES

Questions

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay?: In my opinion I think I should be accepted into the staff team as a Moderator because I have been in the community for a lot of time now (I have changed my name a lot of times) and I see how a lot of people react to certain situations. I also have made a previous staff application to this a couple months back and I have taken feedback from that and worked on it to improve on myself. I have read over the rules time and time again recently so my mind  is pretty refreshed on the rules.

Discuss your ability to work in a team and give examples that demonstrate this:  if a staff member was having problems with a ticket e.g crossfire and they didn't know how to handle it I would Teleport over to them and guide them through the ticket and how it should be done.  I also love to listen to peoples suggestions and then adding mine so we could work on both of them at once to create something bigger. I'm also a really good listener.

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively: I don't really think I have done anything to impact the server but I am always trying to make everyone smile with jokes. Also if anyone asks for help in chat I would try and assist them anyway I could. I also love to help trainee's out because I find it cool that I am teaching new players the ropes of the game.  Also whenever my commanders do tryouts I always offer to help them out with it because it helps them and gives me more experience for when I get to that rank.

Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself: In my opinion I think I am a nice, caring person. I am a person who loves to help out other individuals when they ask for it. I love to joke around and poke fun at people when we are just messing around but when I am not messing around I expect to have a bit of respect. I am a great listener which I think is going to need to be essential if I am going to be a Moderator because if I didn't listen I could really screw up a ticket etc. I also love to work as a team because it makes the activity really fun and it also gets done faster and more effectively.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A player with an attack heli has intentionally fired in front of the enemy base gates to kill someone with a bounty, but also killing players inside the base. A ticket is made by one of these bystanders and the attacker denies all the accusations saying it was an accident saying that there was no proof

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react?  I would go to the sit room and then !bring the victim and get his side of the story. I would then !bring the suspect to the sit and get him to explain what happened. After I have heard both sides of the stories I would be a bit more lenient towards the suspect and I would let them go with a verbal but if he kept on doing it I would warn him for RDM and SOLO RAIDING.  After we all came to an agreement I would !return both of the individuals and let them carry on playing on the server. I would also inform his chief or commander of his wrong doings and leave the decision to the chief/commander to remove his flying abilities.

Scenario 2: A Chief/Officer has been caught spawning in props to prop climb a wall despite previous warnings from staff for doing similar things. You tell him to stop but a few hours later another staff member catches him doing it.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react? I would bring the chief/officer to a sit, explain the rules around q-menu abuse, and explain the situation about him being told off by other staff members and yourself on multiple occasions and just hours before. Next I would ask other staff members about the other situations, and I would make the decision to demote the chief/officer to 2LT or to the equivalent rank, I have came to this conclusion due to the multiple infractions the chief/officer committed, and the fact the player was warned multiple times about q-menu abuse.

Thanks for reading,Hope you enjoyed

Good luck with your application! If you've got any questions please contact @Ian (Ian#0005)

Edited by Tiffany

+1 Really good guy and a decent application

You don't even meet the minimum of 60 Hours in this month "Calculated Hours of new Gametracker still only have 26.1 hours". And your questions are lacking detail.
feel free to take this into consideration and if you are made to reapply please take the time to look over your application before posting it onto the Forums

Best of Luck
Hubert

Edited by Hubert
Update of Hours
  • Clown 1

3 minutes ago, Hubert said:

You don't even meet the minimum of 60 Hours in this month

I believe he changed name

+1 you meet the minimum requirements for this month and u are named tiffany so u mean girl

+1 Great guy, had him in Al Qaeda for a while. Very sincere and is helpful.

+1

Looking good, your responses are rather well done now. And your scenarios are also good. You aren’t all to well known in the server in my opinion but that isn’t really all to important. Really nice guy and follows the rules. 

+1 Your scenarios seem to be good, as well as the questions. Nice guy and can see him doing well as a moderator.

-1 As Hubert stated, you do not meet the minimum hours of 60 this month, as he calculated it. But your application is well written and you are very good in game and know how to handle yourself. Good luck anyways try to get your hours up 🙂 

EDIT

+1 After talking with you and confirming you have 69/70 Hours within the past two weeks on Steam. Good Luck on your application buddy.

Edited by Etho.

+1

filled out based on template and actually provided good shit im pretty sure this guy knows his shit

Shown to me he genuinely wants to help by becoming staff hes improved  as a member of the community  so its a FAT +1

Your history with the staff team when I was admin was bad but you improved best of luck. Hopefully this involves your anger issues as well.  ( not many people know ur past but people do change ) ( respond with all past names which have been changed we would like to know instead of people in discord asking you know his last name)

You have played the server when Asatru was still staff and was in PLA with me had total of 2 scenarios with the staff team which is bad but as time pass by you learn slowly and slowly. I do not want to state your punishment in this application but if I got the wrong person let me know. (I have a record of you playing the server and it seems on my notes you mainly just have anger issues and give the excuse I need to calm down) so best of luck on the app if its the wrong person I am commenting about please let me know but I am pretty sure what I am saying is accurate.

Old player name: Max - PLA - AL-S player lovers combat (anger issues) at times was ban in a scenario involving Zynix,Uni and Canoon map : Big City

Out of the question: Do you have special classes notes say u have but I am not sure since ur a basic user ( if you are the person I am talking about)

Scenario seems like you made a player said things which is FailRP

Player has confirmed to be Max. Max had a bad history on the server but strongly improved and is happy to take any feedback to improve himself. His main objective is too improve himself and to contribute to the server by being a staff helping the staff team. This is called passion and I am happy to +1 this application if they are strongly willing to learn and contribute to the server. He is a fast learner and will be a good staff member under good guidance by the staff team and trained well. When I first ban max he get all upset and decided to take a break from the server, during this time he sets himself and trains himself to do better till this day. I am not sure what will other previous staff members respond or comment abt this application. (P.S I am sorry I had to ban you base in the situation your in but I had to do my job, but at least you learned to control your anger and look at scenarios differently. Try and keep this attitude when you become staff

Extra comment: I myself have anger issues so try your best I am trying my best rn after leaving staff team

If you find my comment weird and dumb or offensive let me know because I am gonna update it when I am free

Edited by Zynix
  • Clown 1

+1

scooter has proven that he has developed in his behaviour and maturity. i think it would be worth giving him a shot. he is very kind in game. 
Good Luck!

Application Denied

The staff team feels as if you currently need to continue and maintain your improvement of behaviour, at the current time, you behaviour is still lacking in some areas. 
You may reapply in 2 weeks.