WantMym8pro

Gab Mod Application

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:242084377

Steam Community Profile Page Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198444434482/

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston):SGM Gab.

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston):Gab.

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?:No.

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?:No.

How much game time on Colossal Gaming MilitaryRP do you have? (Provide proof):https://www.gametracker.com/player/WantMym8pro/139.99.185.81:27015/

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? :User.

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?:Not yet.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: About like 5-7.

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?:Yes.

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?:Yes.

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?:Yes.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?:Yes.

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times:Yes.

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you:I had two ban dates the first one when i joined the server for like 1 day and got in trouble and got banned for 3 days and the other one is when i solo raid and got a 1 hour ban but when i recieved those warns i have change to matured.

Communication Servers Agreement

How often do you use the Official CG Discord server?:

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord & Rules (#get-verified Channel):Yes, I wont abuse my discord power.

Questions

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay?:I had been a old player i had played for the past 2 years and i  see alot of  inactive staff during downtime and more so i had the idea of applying for staff so i can help the people who are in trouble when downtime and all day.

Discuss your ability to work in a team and give examples that demonstrate this:If there's an event or some staff is in trouble i would  go and help them immediatley. or if some staff is having a hard time with people or minges i would help them and show them my good deeds.

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively: I dont think i had any expirience that impacted the server and player.

Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself: My name is Gab i'am a 13 year old highschooler i like playing games and watching anime's and i'm kinda obssesed with spicy foods.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A player with an attack heli has intentionally fired in front of the enemy base gates to kill someone with a bounty, but also killing players inside the base. A ticket is made by one of these bystanders and the attacker denies all the accusations saying it was an accident saying that there was no proof

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react? I will ask the player who made a ticket about him that if he have any video or proof 

Scenario 2: A Chief/Officer has been caught spawning in props to prop climb a wall despite previous warnings from staff for doing similar things. You tell him to stop but a few hours later another staff member catches him doing it.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react? I will tell him to stop again since its his 2nd time to do it again but if he don't listen i will teleport him to me and warn him for prop climbing.

Good luck with your application! If you've got any questions please contact @Ian (Ian#0005)

• King 1

could you add some more detail with your scenarios?

• Friendly 1

Not Enough Detail 

• Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Clown 1
  • Dumb 1

NEUTRAL

I think scenarios could use a little more work...
but gab is nice and would be a good admin.

• Friendly 1

neutral 

you’re an alright player, you have the laugh with other players and get along with everyone. I’ve had good encounters with you in game and good laughs. The thing wrong with this is the detail, there isn’t enough to fully explain what would happen during a sit. It’s hard to handle sits, especially with mingy players/toxic players. Keeping a cool head is a good thing, I suggest adding more detail to it Gab, and maybe work up to an officer position also so I can see some leadership.

• Friendly 1

+1 Not a bad application could do better with scenarios also i think you would be a really good staff member

• Friendly 1

+1 A very nice guy and he was a good leader of malakand. I hope he gets mod.

Love,

Grandma

• King 1

Your application lacks detail in your scenario questions and the effort in your application doesn't seem to be there.
You seem like your alright guy and would be a great addition to the staff team, i just think your application doesn't show it

But anyway good luck with your application
Hubert

• King 1

-1 hardly any detail

He is a good guy really well known and friendly.

If you add more detail I will change it to a +1 You have a good chance of getting in Gab if u put more effort in I believe in you ❤️

• Friendly 1

+1 Looking past the lack of detail, Gab is a really good guy and is super friendly

• Agree 1
  • King 1

You have 24 hours to supply more detail in your application (questions and scenarios). 
You should supply more in-depth of how you would deal with a situation and generally supplying more information.

Application Denied

Failed to follow message above.
You may reapply in a week.