Statix

Statix Discord appeal

Ban Appeal Template:
	Discord ID (name#2003):Statix#5589
	Discord alias/rank: xicby 
	Teamspeak UniqueID:
	Teamspeak alias/rank:
	What happened in your perspective?: i advertised on the server a while ago with out knowing the full context of the rule
	Why should we unban you?: becasue i didnt know what the extent of that rule went to only thinking it was putting links in the chats not privatly DM'ing people to a just chat server
	Evidence in your favor (Optional): no but it was my old account that got banned and thats the account that needs to be unbanned
  • Disagree 2
  • Dumb 1
  • Funny 1

1 minute ago, Xicby said:

Wait that's me

2 hours ago, Statix said:

Ban Appeal Template:
	Discord ID (name#2003):Statix#5589
	Discord alias/rank: xicby 
	Teamspeak UniqueID:
	Teamspeak alias/rank:
	What happened in your perspective?: i advertised on the server a while ago with out knowing the full context of the rule
	Why should we unban you?: becasue i didnt know what the extent of that rule went to only thinking it was putting links in the chats not privatly DM'ing people to a just chat server
	Evidence in your favor (Optional): no but it was my old account that got banned and thats the account that needs to be unbanned

*_*

-1 stop being a retard, you are not xicby

from what ive seen you’re just toxic, always causing arguments

id prefer if you stayed banned tbh

Advertising is strictly against out community guidelines which you were informed by discord staff and myself. 

No comment about discord admins (edit)

After researching about how you handle the situation I will still chuck a -1 and being in a situation of impersonating someone else shows you probs just give 0 fucks to even care. Being toxic and cocky can be forgiven in my opinion, I pretty sure it has not been brought up to you before. I am not sure if this is a movie script but its fucking hilarious at this point so come back when you are serious unless you have a good excuse on why you are impersonating Xicby which I highly is reasonable

20 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Advertising is strictly against out community guidelines which you were informed by discord staff and myself. 

Edited by Zynix

Denied

Feel free to appeal again in 1 month.