General

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:98345311

Community Page:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/nzrazi/

In-Game Alias:  Razi

Discord ID: RAZI#4318

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: no

Have you been staff on any other communities?: yea cant remember

Current in game rank: Ultimate

Are you familiar with Discord permissions and rules?: Yes.

On a scale of 1-10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: 10/10

Are you currently in the Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes.

Do you follow and enforce the rules to the best of your ability?: Yes I do.

Do you accept that you can not treat your friends differently to ordinary people?: Yes.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you when dealing with people?: Yes.

Do you agree not annoy event staff while they are hosting events?: Yes.

Discord Agreement.

How often do you use the Discord server: Whenever I'm on my computer which is pretty much every day.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord rank that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may or may not been given access to this role immediately. By typing YES you agree to never abuse you discord powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord rules. YES.

Questions.

In one paragraph, please explain why you would like to become a Discord Administrator?: I would like to become a Discord Administrator to help assist with the Discord, e.g the server is currently new and will need roles to set, channels to be created and to remove any mistakes made in the setting up process with channel perms etc. Even after this period of time I would still like to assist those in the Discord. With it's rising popularity will rise the amount of issues people have will rise needing Discord Administrators to assist with those issues. As Discord Administrator will assist me in contributing to the CG community. 

In one paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on the Discords as an Administrator?:  As Discord Administrator I will make the biggest positive impact to the Discord and community as I possibly can. My impact will be benefited by my activity on the Discord as I am have Discord open on my computer whenever it is on and I regularly check Discord on my phone. I'm fairly nice and I am an approachable person. I am easy to help anyone out with Discord related issues 9/10 times.

Scenarios.

Scenario 1: A user has been mic-spamming distorted/loud music in all of the public channels. They have since disconnected and you were only notified 20 minutes after this incident occurred. 

Question 1: As a Discord Administrator how do you react?: Upon being notified of this players name I would see how severe the spamming was, after completing that I would notify other Discord Staff/Staff about the player and to keep a close eye on the User, if the actions are continued appropriate punishments would be handed out.

Scenario 2: A user has been waiting in the HELPDESK channel for over an hour and a half. You join the help-desk channel to assist them and you discover they are quite agitated by your slow response.

Question 2: As a Discord Administrator how do you react?: Firstly I would sincerely apologise to the User as waiting an hour and a half isn't acceptable. I would help the User as quickly as possible yet as efficiently as possible and ultimately solve the issue. 

•  
  • King 2

+1

Razi is a mature young man who has an interest in both cars and also has an interest in administrating the "Colossal Gaming" Discord server. Razi is a very ambitious young man and is capable of administrating the server. Razi has learnt from his past experiences, and advances through life with every experience he has had the chance to take.

Not only is he a capable young man, but he is a cool cat.

+1 this man is very serius

he is great for the job if anyone -1 fuck them to the moon

+1

Razi is the embodiment of what CG is all about

Serious Roleplay, Fun and events.

razi would be able to translate this to the discord team

Denied

Feel free to reapply in 3 weeks.

• Angry 1
  • Dumb 2
  • Funny 1