Sign in to follow this  
sepsibrendon K

Question

First senario:If a taliban shoots at me then goes behind cover for 4 seconds then puts his gun away can I shoot them
Second Senerio: if 1 taliban shoots at me then hides behind a tree then another taliban goes behind the same tree can I use the player model to dictate who shot at me

• King 2

FearRP Rules

- You are put under FearRP if a player is directing a gun at you while you are unarmed and within eye sight (this includes if you are in an unarmed vehicle). This means you are not allowed to pull out a gun on them until out of sight for 4 seconds. The player putting you under FearRP can only give you orders if you are within yelling distance. If the player starts shooting you then you may pull out a gun even under FearRP (this includes being able to run them over). 
- When you are under FearRP and within yelling distance you must follow orders made to you, provided they are within reasonable bounds (ie. You may refuse to kill yourself). Orders may include leaving an area, getting out of a vehicle, being put under arrest (following them) etc. (This includes if you are not moving in an unarmed vehicle and within yelling distance)
- FearRP applies until 4 seconds after the person under FearRP has been out of sight of the armed players. (FearRP does not apply during events).

POWERGAMING

- Powergaming is not allowed! US can't reveal a civilian to be a Taliban without correct evidence.

• Clown 1

Translation of above:

1: Only if you see him put the gun away, OR if he goes behind cover alone (with no way for others to hide there) OR if he does more criminal activity/admits it himself. I've seen people openly admit they are Taliban (in voice chat, so it's in-character) and then you can shoot them.

2: No, only time you can shoot a guy who reveals himself is if he was clearly alone (e.g. ducked behind tree just to wait) or if you see him put the gun away. Player models are only used for people in the same faction from an Rp perspective. Think like a racist and they all look the same.