Kiba

Kiba's Mod Application

Posted (edited)

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:463780673

Steam Community Profile Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198887827075/

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): Commander Kiba Yuuto

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Kiba

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: No

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: No

How much game time on Colossal Gaming MilitaryRP do you have? (Provide proof): 439.55 Hours (https://www.gametracker.com/player/Kiba/139.99.185.81:27015/)

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : Ultimate 

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: Relatively but could use some training

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: 7

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?: Yes

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?: I do

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: Yes

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: Yes

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: No

Communication Servers Agreement

How often do you use the Official CG Discord server?:  I use it pretty often, I join closed comms majority of events and converse with people in private channels often. But I also use Private Sec Ops Server often.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord & Rules (#get-verified Channel): I agree

Questions

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay?: I think I could be a good member of the mod team due to my level head and also the fact that I am CMDR of Sec Ops so I enforce laws and rules in the US base, and can deal with people who don't understand pretty well.

Discuss your ability to work in a team and give examples that demonstrate this: During my short time as a EM i helped with a large majority of the events, But i decided to leave EM Since i didn't have the time to fully plan out a Event and i felt like i could be useful in a different area.

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively: As a member of Sec Ops for the entire time I've been in the server, I've helped a lot with enforcing rules in US base and dealing with murders etc In the time I've been Sec Ops me and My men have noticed that crime in the US Has decreased substantially.  

Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself: I think i am pretty chill and easy to talk to, I can keep a level head and am pretty calm, 

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A player with an attack heli has intentionally fired in front of the enemy base gates to kill someone with a bounty, but also killing players inside the base. A ticket is made by one of these bystanders and the attacker denies all the accusations saying it was an accident saying that there was no proof

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react?

I'd pull the person into a sit to start, and ask what happened from his end. If he denies anything happening i'd go through the Kill logs to see how many people he killed besides the one with the bounty, Id then pull the person who made the ticket and ask for his side of the story and if he has any proof, (A video Best case scenario and also last case scenario) If not then i'd warn the culprit For Solo Raiding depending on what i found in the kill log, And if it were to happen again id ban for 24 Hours-2 days for Solo raiding X(Number of players).*

Scenario 2: A Chief/Officer has been caught spawning in props to prop climb a wall despite previous warnings from staff for doing similar things. You tell him to stop but a few hours  later another staff member catches him doing it.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react?
(If i saw him doing it myself)
I'd pull him into a sit and explain to him Q-menu rules and The rule behind Prop Climbing then demote him out of an Officer rank.
(If it was from a ticket)
I'd pull him into a sit and ask him his POV on the situation. If he says what happened then I'll Demote him to a non-officer rank, If he denies it all then id check for the props he spawned and see how fast he was doing it so i can determine what was happening. I'd bring in the person who did the ticket and ask for any proof, if he has some then I'll watch and Determine what happens from there. (Most likely Demotions and a warn), IF he doesn't have anything then id Do some investigating and in this scenario id Demote him from Officer To CWO or 2nd LT and warn for Q-menu abuse and Prop Climbing.

Edit: Also to explain My EM thing, Pretty much, i left EM purely cause i was never able to make time to create event plans. i helped out with a lot of them, but never was able to do one myself. but i still wanted to help the server and i thought this would be more ideal for me since it has more flexible times etc.

Edited by Kiba Yuuto

+1

application is well written and a lot of thought has been put in, Kiba has shown his worth not only though how he is now a commander but at his determination to better people and the sever

Regards, Lindy.

+1

Great guy, good regi CO. Is always helping out new players. Definitely deserving of moderator.

Posted (edited)

Neutral

I can see that a lot of effort has been put forward into making this application but you mention that you previously left Event Master cause of lack of time. I believe that you put a lot more into being a moderator due to your always subconsciously checking things. 

But by any means i wish you the best of luck in your Application

Edited by hubert
  • Agree 1

Neutral from me bro.

you are a good player and would make a good staff member, but the thing putting me off is the whole em situation. I was looking forward to a Kiba event. Other than that you would make a great staff member, you enforce the rules around US base and to newer players too.

• Friendly 1

+/- You resigned from Trial EM for lack of time, this wasn’t to long ago. If you can promise your time then +1 but overall well written app.

Neutral 

You left the em team not that long ago because you could not make the time to help out with events. Application is well written although I do think you put a lot more time into moderation. 

+1 
Good dude, Has shown that he can be a good dude and Leads sec-ops as a only officer and is doing amazing so He'd be right for Mod, Also I dont know why it matters that he Left EM.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Crime Fighter Samto said:

+1 
Good dude, Has shown that he can be a good dude and Leads sec-ops as a only officer and is doing amazing so He'd be right for Mod, Also I dont know why it matters that he Left EM.

He left EM team at a really short time saying he does not have the time despite being active on the server, it is hard to trust him if he is gonna skip tickets and not do work at a early stage of being tmod. Promising your time is a good thing, if you cant promise your time as a tmod your basically useless gaining experience on the server as many tickets come and go. Time = experience.

Edited by Zynix

To clarify, When I left em it was because I didn’t have the time to spend time planning events ect. (Which is kinda required) I helped out with a lot of events and enjoyed doing that. The reason I want to go mod instead is because not only does it fit better what I overall want to do to help the community, It also doesn’t require me spending time at school or work planning events. I only have to do stuff when I am on. Sorry for any confusion but as I said in the app. I didn’t say em required less effort or time, but it’s more flexible.

• Agree 1

+1

Very worthy individual for moderator. He has dedicated himself to Sec Ops and has become the head officer for the regiment. I'd say that he's ready for more responsibility.

Accepted because Asatru forgot again 😂