Sign in to follow this  
Rhys

2A42 (Russian heli gun) bug

Posted (edited)

Issue Name: 2A42 (Russian heli gun) bug

issue Type (Rank, Vehicle, Menus, Regiment): Vehicle weapon

Reason (Why would you like this added/removed): So currently the 2a42 works a solid 20% of the time, I havent managed to find a cause but sometimes the gun just doesnt work and it would be nice if it was fixed. It would also be nice if the firing delay was removed.

Videos (Optional):

Edited by Rhys

Yeah the gun is fucked for the most part, sometimes it doesn't shoot, other times it makes no noise, other times it makes no noise but you can hear the impact. The delay is really annoying from my experience (which is quite a bit). Although the delay somewhat balances it, leading shots on a helicopter turret doesn't really make any sense, considering that it's not a 30mm or something. Anyway, +1

• Agree 2

the hits really don't register... I just thought I was bad at gunning. 

IRL a cannon would rip people and vehicles to shreds

• Agree 2

+1 The things a potato and so hard to control. It’s basically a big air soft gun mounted on a heli

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Hawko said:

+1 The things a potato and so hard to control. It’s basically a big air soft gun mounted on a heli

It's actually easy to control, the issue is that it's bugged and legitimately does 0 damage.

• Agree 1

Cool. I don't recall getting a single kill with it. It might be because the barrel isn't fixed with the player camera but I'm no developer.