Stormzilla

Stormzillas Moderator Application V2

General

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:445546286

Steam Community Profile Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/uracount/

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): Captain Stormzilla

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Stormzilla

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: 6

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: NO

How much game time on Colossal Gaming MilitaryRP do you have? (Provide proof): I have hours 1010.133 or 42 days on Colossal Gaming split up on 3 accounts because of changing my steam name.

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : I am Ultimate rank on Colossal Gaming.

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: No but I am eager to learn.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: Yes.

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes.

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?: Yes.

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?: Yes .

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: Yes .

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: Yes.

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: I have had no Bans on Colossal Gaming.

Communication Servers Agreement

How often do you use the Official CG Discord server?: I am in the Colossal Gaming discord when ever i am on my computer or have nothing to do when I am out.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord & Rules (#get-verified Channel): Yes.

Questions

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay?: I do not go to school there for I can deal with issues on the Server during downtime when most staff are AFK at School or at Work.

Discuss your ability to work in a team and give examples that demonstrate this: I am currently a Delta Force officer and I need to work with Jovian, Ashley, other regiment Officers and High command communicating and discussing matters.

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively: I have been playing Colossal Gaming for a decent amount of time now i have trained many trainees and been the first impression to Colossal Gaming I am also assisting in running Delta Force which i believe impacts the serve positively 

Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself: i am  not the sharpest tool in the shed nor do i always make the best decisions but i learn from my mistakes and try take them in and improve from them. I give everything a go and give everyone a second chance i am determent and always get back up when knocked down i wont say i am a Man or it dosn't hurt but i will keep going i try to be as least toxic as possible but like everyone i have a limit I try to act in a professional manner and i am not afraid to ask for help or deny mistakes 

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A player with an attack heli has intentionally fired in front of the enemy base gates to kill someone with a bounty, but also killing players inside the base. A ticket is made by one of these bystanders and the attacker denies all the accusations saying it was an accident saying that there was no proof

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react? firstly i would bring both players ( with ulx menu because i dont know all the commands other than the basic @ which is player you are looking at * which is everyone and ^ which is self ) i would then ask for both sides and check Plogs for damage dealt and or received then i would check the accused players warns if they had no prior warns i would give a verbal warning for Solo Raid and RDM ( but i would still warn the player but state verbal because i was told that verbals are now done through A Warns ) !warn (player or steam id ) VERBAL WARN Solo raid and RDM shot rockets near base to kill a player didn't think about posable collateral damage rules explained. then i would check with higher staff on their opinion on the matter and if i did it right if the player had prior verbals for Solo Raid or RDM i would then warn the player for Solo Raid and RDM !warn ( player or steam id) WARN Solo Raid and RDM shot rockets at  Base attempting to kill player didnt account for collateral damage. then gain check with higher staff on if they thought that was appropriate.

Scenario 2: A Chief/Officer has been caught spawning in props to prop climb a wall despite previous warnings from staff for doing similar things. You tell him to stop but a few hours  later another staff member catches him doing it.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react? i would react in either of two ways. One i would not interfer with the other staff members sit because they cought them doing it too. Two i would bring the player to the sit (using ULX menu because i dont know all the commands as stated before) i would ask them why they did it and then continued to do it after being told not to prior then i would warn and demote the player for Q-menu abuse !warn ( player or steam id) WARN Q-menu abuse using props to climb over walls, had been told not to prior, WARN and Demotion. then again consult with higher up staff on their opinion on how i dealt with it 

• Agree 6

+1
Some people don't like Stormzilla due to his voice and/or age, but he is genuinely more mature than half the people on CG (As has been shown today). He has shown countless times that he can handle responsibility, namely as a Delta Force officer. I have no doubt that Storm will be able to handle sits without an issue as Tmod and in the future.

Good luck, my baked-bean loving friend.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Posted (edited)

+1

Quite funny that grown men are making fun of a child over the internet and then calling HIM out for being immature. 
I'm also not sure why this certain group of people are making negative judgements on the application seeing as they do not play the server anymore and will most likely not affect them.

On another note, Storm is one of the most mature people on the server. He does questionable things sometimes and he gets laughs out of people, which is a great quality to have. 
I have no doubt that Stormzilla will be capable of performing his moderation duties. 

Good luck with the app bro.

Edited by Midday
  • Friendly 1
  • Funny 1

You're new application is already much better than the first one. You shouldn't be marked down for your age (unless you're under the age of 10). I think you're ready for the position.

• Friendly 1

Despite your age I think you're a very good option for mod. You're very mature and you were an excellent officer when I was in Delta. 

Good luck.

• Friendly 1

To me age does not matter, I will +1 this app despite me being on LOA, I come on once in awhile and I see you doing very well on the server, you have proven to be a good and respectful leader, if you get staff I will be happy to show you around how things work in the progress.

• Friendly 1

Posted (edited)

+1

Great player application is decent shows great leadership skills in us. i think you will do fine with the guidance that will help you in staffing.

Edited by Ryan
  • Friendly 1

Posted (edited)

-1 Let me just say he is not mature just because he does RP, Stormzilla is mean (I would like to say another few words than mean but that wouldn't  go so well) I remember when I was first starting in Taliban and we were fighting over Fob and spawn kill after spawn kill he wasn't even killing the others he keeps a grudge just because I had complained about him killing me when i walked on the KOS line, I have tried many times just to set stuff straight with him but no he doesn't care. he told me "click heads lol" once and when I actually started to get a bit better (i was still crap i just had a better gun) i got some kills all at us base, then he said openly on OOC he was looking at my profile to see if I was "a alt" i dont think he would treat people ekwual.

Edit: he never said click heads sorry the miss info

Edited by dook
  • Disagree 2
  • Clown 5

-1 app looks good but I don’t think ur mature enough to become a mod just yet, I’ve had many experiences with you that show this

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 3

+1 

One of the most respected kids on the server, He deserves a shot  and would make a great mod. 

• Friendly 1

+1 although storm is a young kid he’s put a lot of effort into his moderation app. I believe that storm will be a great moderator with a vit if training and supervision to make sure he keeps himself professional. From what you handled you did it correctly (in my opinion) 

good luck with the rest of the app

• Friendly 1

Posted (edited)

I mean, it really puts a lot to show when such a great guy such as Storm puts more effort into his mod app than most. I agree, age isn't a gate-keeping factor, it only acts as a false reason to discourage or prevent someone, who has shown that it isn't a problem, from doing something that they love. He's passionate about being in the community, and is very genuine and sincere towards other players (from my own experiences with him). I'm sure that he wouldn't be an officer of his rank and position right now if he wasn't excellent in working in a team and cooperating with many people. +1 for me, really is an upstanding member of the community that we could all learn something from.

Also wears a ghillie and has a balisong, so bonus points there 😉

Edited by Yapopey
  • Friendly 1
  • Dumb 1

+1 Everyone deserves a chance, in my interactions with Stormzilla they have been friendly and fun times. He may do dumb stuff every once and a while but he always is mature in game interactions. 

• Friendly 1

+1 

In recent events immaturity has shown in response to some incidences, but this is understandable and personally it won't be something I use to base your character off. 
I believe in the role of Trial Moderator alongside basic mentor-ship/guidance you will prove to be a valuable member. There is nothing wrong with messing around with mates as long as you understand when it's the appropriate time to act serious/mature, which in my opinion, you have basic understanding of doing so.

It's always been a personal belief that people prove themselves best whilst under guidance. 

I will rarely leave my thoughts on applications, but with recent events I feel as if my opinion will open others to better consideration.
With all said, good luck with your application.

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 1

+1

Good app, good person. I don't know what else needs to be said.

• Friendly 1

+1 storm was the longest running active 2lt (probably) also is he cool and good

• Friendly 1
  • Dumb 2

+1 Storm is an amazing person and i see him trying to help with every situation. I think he would be a great fit in the Staff Team.

• Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1

Storm would be a good addition to staff, So what if he is a bit younger then everyone, He had shown his maturity to me when i was a Delta boy and Storm would just be good staff member 

yeah i reckon he would be pretty good mod

doesnt really fuck up alot 

+1

+1 would make good mod, I’m not late to the party or anything 

Accepted because Asatru forgot 😂