Sign in to follow this  
Rito Skeeto

US/Subfaction Spy/Recon Donator Class/Class

Suggestion Name: Donator Class/Class

Suggestion Type (Rank, Vehicle, Menus, Regiment): Donator Class/Class

Addon Pack (Optional): None

Addon Pack File Size: None

Reason (Why would you like this added/removed): People in this class would be able to sneak into another neutral/enemied factions base to do reconnaissance or to spy on leaders/soldiers without it being Solo Raid. I feel like there is a large group of people who love this sort of stealth gameplay, and would love to see a class in the US/Subfaction where you can do it. This would not be the same as Stolen Uniform RP, as your model never changes, you are a designated spy. You could use some type of SWEP/tool to manoeuvre around bases quickly (Or just increased run speed, radio swep to report movements back to base, ect.). It would also make secret meetings being held in factions more secure/involving more RP as the people know that at any time, spies may be watching their every move. Taliban already have the freedom of being able to sneak around bases, but in an RP sense they are just normal civilians sneaking around a base. This would be a more organised, military threat then some civvie in your base. Some rules would need to be sorted out such as if you are a spy and inside the base that you cannot kill anyone inside as that will still be solo raid, ect. There are also plenty of sick spy models that fit the theme of the server. Personally I would love this class to death and I think many others in the community would too. What are your thoughts? I can answer any questions in the comments.

Screenshots (Optional):

• Agree 7

+1
I was actually going to suggest Recon classes for subfactions a while back, but i couldn't really be bothered tbh. It would make the server a lot more dynamic, and overtime they could add more classes.

• Agree 1

I've seen this suggestion before and I personally love and endorse it. Putting aside my bias for recon/stealth game play, I absolutely love the idea of being able to spy on an enemy's debrief and relay raid plans back to your faction, or, alternatively, become captured and try and escape/talk your way out/be negotiated for. There are plenty of classes that exist/can exist for this purpose, and I really excited about roles they could perform.

I mean, you already have ghost, but you could also have regular recons/new classes too. I also thought maybe demolition could perform the same role, but instead of spying, could sabotage assets (maybe blow up a car, etc.). However a big rule that encompasses this is that you cannot kill what-so-ever, and if you do it's counted as solo-raid. Basically, you're a trespassing civilian with malicious intent.

Man, I have so many ideas for this. I've been waiting for someone else to bring the idea back up. Overall +1

• Agree 1

Yeah, it could also be an edit to a class like Ghost to add the functionality to it.

-1/+1

This idea was actaully being made a while back by one of the devs but was cancelled, its probably not going to be added

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, Rito Skeeto said:

There are also plenty of sick spy models that fit the theme of the server.

Then put em in ur suggestion.

Neutral

There are already enough sub classes in US and giving them another one is just gonna look weird in the f4menu. I’d say give this to a different sub faction other than US.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Tropica said:

There are already enough sub classes in US and giving them another one is just gonna look weird in the f4menu. I’d say give this to a different sub faction other than US.

That's why I said US/Subfaction.
Since you asked, here are also some models.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1520590909
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1266246870
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=221823653
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1861072064

14 hours ago, Miller said:

-1/+1

This idea was actaully being made a while back by one of the devs but was cancelled, its probably not going to be added

This isn't the same thing. The spy will never change models.

Edited by Rito Skeeto
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Change negotiator class to like CIA or something

then have the same sorta thing on tali side

Edited by Dan
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Dan said:

I agree what dan said if you give US something give tali something the same as US has one more regiment then tali

12 hours ago, Dan said:

A big +1 negotiator is almost obsolete, and this would definitely make negotiator more sort after.

Regards, Lindy.

I'd love to see this in action. 

I'd also be a spy 🙂

+1!

would be really cool to see 
+1

• Friendly 1