Sign in to follow this  
Zynix

Does school suck or is it good?

I honestly fucking hate school from the bottom of my heart which makes me have heaps of LOAs but what yall opinions

Enjoy it while you can, i realised the other day that i only have 9 and a half weeks of school left f o r e v e r and it was a bruh moment

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

It's ok... But what Ezy said.

From my experience, you’ll hate it when you’re there, but you’ll miss it when you don’t.

Edited by Toby Tee

Enjoy it while you can...

• Friendly 1
  • Sad 2

I am year 11, a lot of people say you'll miss it which is fair enough, but I hate school, I have never enjoyed it, I have had a bad experience at every school with poor teaching and lack of caring from school staff. I know people who like school but for me, it's a hard pass for me

Regards, Lindy.

• Agree 1

Want to die rn because of school teachers don’t give a shit anyway, only funny thing that’s happened was one of the teachers at my school getting arrested 🥱😂

• Funny 2
  • Clown 1

1 hour ago, joni said:

Want to die rn because of school teachers don’t give a shit anyway, only funny thing that’s happened was one of the teachers at my school getting arrested 🥱😂

s t o r y n o w

this is a threat, if you don't I will clown react to all your posts.

• Clown 1

zzzzzzzzzz i sleep

48 minutes ago, Lazabeam 2 said:

s t o r y n o w

this is a threat, if you don't I will clown react to all your posts.

some dumb teacher had bad child stuff idk the full story

• Funny 1
  • Dumb 1

school sucks

• Dumb 1

IDK, I wouldn't say current times are a good indicator considering the whole COVID-19 situation kinda screwing up how schooling is done (I've heard from both teachers and students that it's fucking aids). Don't get me wrong, I hated school when I was in it but, idk, as I've gotten older I've started to appreciate a fair bit of the stuff I learned that I took for granted then. IDK, I guess it's a matter of perspective as well as what you make of it.

I'd definitely say transitioning to tertiary education, its a bit of a jarring experience, because all of a sudden, you don't get told/enforced to do things that you did in HS; which you'll either like because you can do it your style or dislike because you'll struggle to get used to managing your own education rather than being basically spoon fed things.

Anyway, it's what you make of it, I'd say a topic people don't touch on a lot is the social aspect. HS definitely forces you into social situations due to the close proximity/collaborative tasks/etc. I do kinda miss how easy it was to socialize with friends and people in general due to basically seeing them daily. You *usually* got to enjoy your lunch with people and such. It kinda sucks that I pretty much don't see 99% of the people I went to school with anymore cause everyone went their own way. It took me 3 years to get a proper catch up with old friends at a party.

I'd overall say (as others have said), make the most of it and focus on the enjoyable parts rather than focusing on the negatives (which is easy to do due to a fair few being right in your face). It's a small part of a large life, even though it seems big.

• Agree 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

everyone thinks at first that school is boring and waste of time. but trust me it's not.

you will miss it a lot, well except the feminist and karens

Edited by ''Bakka''
  • Agree 1

Ya'll saying enjoy school while you can but you for sure trippin, school is ASS and i'm keen to graduate in 3 months

2 hours ago, deən said:

Ya'll saying enjoy school while you can but you for sure trippin, school is ASS and i'm keen to graduate in 3 months

+1 only good part about school is when subjects come on where i have free time, the rest of the time its just boring nonsense stuff we dont use in the future

All I can really say is enjoy it why you can, shit will most likely hit the fan once you leave.

• Friendly 1

[Enjoy it while you can]

While I can't speak for everyone, I personally like school, as its where you meet a lot of your friends, and yeah, work, homework, tests and such can be stressful, but most miss it, the adult world is a lot less forgiving than school is, enjoy the little things, enjoy hanging out with your friends in school, enjoy the breaks, enjoy the laughs in class, even if they are rare, enjoy not having to pay rent or go to work every day to be yelled at by a Karen.

to sum it up, enjoy school while it lasts as once you get out, the world is a much harder and wilder ride, where meeting friends is a lot harder.

And don't stress too hard over school work, it'll ruin your vibe and make it harder.

[But I'm just a kid so what do I know?]

Whether you love it or hate it, we should all appreciate that we are able to have the privilege of an education

8 hours ago, Yapopey said:

Whether you love it or hate it, we should all appreciate that we are able to have the privilege of an education

Wise words Yapopey, wise words.