Sign in to follow this  
Skylarz

Yoshikage Event Master App/Staff App V2

Posted (edited)

General

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:522904527

Steam Community Profile Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199006074783/

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): SSGT Yoshikage Marlboro

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Yoshikage

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: No

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: No

How much game time do you have on the server? (Provide proof): 129 Hours+

https://www.gametracker.com/player/Skylarz/139.99.185.81:27015/(Old name)

https://www.gametracker.com/player/Yoshikage-/139.99.185.81:27015/(New Name)

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : Donater/Ultimate 

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: Enough to understand the command and how to use it

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: From my understanding and how big this community is, i fairly say its in a scale of 5

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: Yes

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: Yes

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: No

Do you Understand as an Event Master you are not allowed to abuse your rank outside of the Events you run?  (Type YES if you agree): Yes

Do you have any Event Experience (Have you played a Character in an Event or assisted in the Set-up)?: Not yet, but i've seen some people and event master do their job correctly and sometimes beautifully for people experience, i believe they want to make people comfortable in the server and make people to have some fun in a serious environment.

What Inspires you to become an Event Master?: I want to become an Event Master because i sometimes see an event done horribly or sometimes good. i believe i can do better.

Do you feel confident in delivering clear and concise briefings and debriefing?: Yes absolutely.

Communication Servers Agreement

How often do you use the Official CG Discord server?: Always when im on the server

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord Rules (#get-verified Channel): Yes

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become an Event Master on MilitaryRP: I want to make the events better and more fun, i want to make this environment more fun. i would also want to give my ideas to the community and i want to help the event team to accomplish events. i always have ideas to paint and to bring to the community, i hope my addition to the event team can bring positivity.

In One Paragraph, please explain how you will bring new, interesting and creative Event Ideas to the table?: I always want to experiment in events and want to try new ideas like new gamemodes, new weaponry support. and i want to express that in the form of an event, i always want to become a staff in a server because i want to help people and make the community environment more enjoyable. and lately i've seen the CG community is sometime breaking up or broken. i want to fix that and make the server more non-toxic and fun

Briefly describe how a "Typical Event" is run (Keep it short, you will provide a more detailed answer further in the application)?:

@@@Prepare For Rep Changes

!rep Assign the main faction to each subfaction and make them allies and enemies

@@@Go to your ally debrief

Briefing done, we're they gonna go and what is the mission.

@@@Prepare for map change

!menu (changing the map to desert fury, fs2, theship, etc)

!timer create 7 setup

Re-briefing of the mission and what we're going to do

Setup is done

@@@Prepare to move out

!timer create 15 KOTH, TDM, EVENT!!!, Etc...

@@@Move out

@@@ Tali/US and their allies reign victorious

Repeat for part 2.

@@@Levels Given-Prepare For Map Change

Map change

De-briefing is done for both sides.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: Users are complaining about the quality of the Event you are running despite only being 2 minutes into the Event. You spent almost an hour crafting this event and you were very keen to run it.

Question 1: As a Event Master, how do you react?

Answer 1:

First of all, i would do a @@@Type your complains and problems in @

if he keeps doing it im going report him to an admin to schedule a sit.

but Feedback are very important and beneficial for the team because we can improve on the quality of event we're gonna make. and the most important thing is people gonna stay and play the events because the quality of our events.

Scenario 2: During your Event, you urgently need to go AFK. You will most likely not return in time to finish the event and it has only been running for 5 minutes.

Question 2: As an Event Master, how do you react?

Answer 2:

First of all, i would ask any other Event Master that can replace me. 

in a worst case no one can replace me, i would postpone the event and make it a 1 part event with a time of 30 minutes, or make a 30 minutes wartime in home map.

Event Crafting

You must craft your own Event from start to finish (Include Briefing and Debriefing). You are required to use full details such as map, actions (e.g. !model @ "model"), plot twists etc. Remember to include PassiveRP Elements!

Links:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Jb1uymXaubT3TrwFX1Zc4dqnq8lgMVPQpjssqamWtno/edit

(Sorry for a lackluster google docs, finished it at 1AM in the morning)

(Edit some details and edit the gamemode of the second part)

(Google docs is now open)

Edited by Skylarz
Fixed google docs
  • Agree 5
  • Informative 6
  • Clown 6

Posted (edited)

+\- neutral
I think i will stay neutral after reading the event, it is really short and not very original. I would recommend coming up with something new and exciting. But your general application is good, so if you can improve on your event, I will change my mind.

Regards Lindy.

Edited by Lindy
  • Clown 2

Posted (edited)

+/- You only joined the server like 3 weeks ago you should get more known in the server. Your event crafting needs more originality and put some more rp with the involvement with players. Also we don’t generally use TDM anymore btw, Good luck. 

Edited by Hawko

I am aware that you’ve only been on the server for a short time (compared to some people) but you have proved yourself in my eyes. You’re very helpful and willing to help others inside our faction. You’re not only able but willing to create and/or assist with other events. 

+1

Neutral - I have seen you on the server afew times and you are getting abit more well known but I am going to neutral this application due to how you minge on the server. Its not ideal for someone to be on a stage doing DB screaming, thats mega 4head move ngl. I hope you can take my comment seriously and other staff members have seen you minge before but have not spoke about it with you.  Good luck on your app! 😄

• Friendly 1
  • Winner 1

Accepted - Ill speak to you shortly in regards to training.