dInGo

75th A35A2 Launcher (Grenade Launcher) Rework

Posted (edited)

Suggestion Name: 75th A35A2 Launcher (Grenade Launcher)  Rework

Suggestion Type (Rank, Vehicle, Menus, Regiment): Regiment/Weapon

.Reason (Why would you like this added/removed):

Currently the GL consists of 2 shots, the splash damage alone which struggles to kill someone with 100 HP, 25 Armour unless the grenade makes direct impact or blows up DIRECTLY at their feet. Do keep in mind that after firing the first shot, the second shot takes exactly 2 seconds of waiting until you can fire it again, Considering some of the better weapons only take 0.25-0.75 seconds to melt someone, this is too slow of a firerate to combat groups and strategic locations - something the GL was IMPLEMENTED for. 

Here are some improvements that could  be made:

- Reduce the time taken for shooting the secondary shot of the GL to 0.5 seconds instead of 2.

- Increase the damage so that it has the ability to one shot a person with 100hp within 2 meters (Not if they have 25 armour)

- Give the GL 3 or 4 shots.

I'm not suggesting that ALL of these suggestions get taken into account but simply one of these suggestions are implemented to make it somewhat useful

•  
Edited by dInGo
adding more
  • Agree 1
  • Dumb 1
  • Winner 5

+1 GL Needs buff. Also please increase firerate of GL.

• Agree 2

+1

I try to Use the GL as much as a can As it is one of you regiments key Features 

and it Damage , Ammo and Firerate is not good 
Plus the bugs with it launching and ever exploding in front of me or killing me all together
1st LT of 75th

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Due to me personally dying a lot to the GL, its damage is already good, its penetration and splash damage are fine. Overall damage and fire rate is alright no need for a buff its good as it is, its generally so annoying to play against all people do who use it is shoot reload shoot and u can get them to low 2 hp so easily then finish them off, the GL was nerfed because it was too OP the options you have set for the GL were nerfed for the reason of OP and too buffed.

-Valk

Edited by Actually Active
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Dumb 1

+1 uhhh why was my comment deleted, +1 it is shite atm

• Agree 1

+1

GL SPAM. GL SPAM. GL SPAM. GL SPAM. GL SPAM.
needs a buff
buff the gl
whats the point of a gl if it doesnt 1 shot everyone within a 1km radius

-1 its damage is completely fine, its so annoying to play against, I understand that it doesnt kill but it puts us to super low hp and is just generally annoying. it was nerfed before due to the fact it was legit way too op, the changes u've put would make it op again.

• Disagree 1

+1 i think it should be buffed because i believe it would be good because of the previous reasons like how it does that message that was mentioned before which means it is good which therefore it would be a good choice to buff it because of this.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Tropica said:

-1 its damage is completely fine, its so annoying to play against, I understand that it doesnt kill but it puts us to super low hp and is just generally annoying. it was nerfed before due to the fact it was legit way too op, the changes u've put would make it op again.

Chief I think you’ve misinterpreted what I’m putting forward but it’s ok cos I don’t expect much from u g

im not suggesting to implement ALL of these but to simply choose like 1 of those to pick from to make it somewhat eligible 

Yoza +1 but buff RPG dmg while ur at it thanks g

Its fked tryna kill anyone with either RPG or GL xx.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Wiemers said:

Yoza +1 but buff RPG dmg while ur at it thanks g

Its fked tryna kill anyone with either RPG or GL xx.

RPG should definitely get a buff damage wise cos that shit does like 0 damage 

Posted (edited)

+1 Give the GL a rework, it’s a dogshit gun and for a donator class it’s should be heaps better

Edited by Hawko

Posted (edited)

3 or 4 shots is too spammy, 2 is enough, reducing the time to fire is to spammy its fine. Only improvement I would suggest for GL is if its below 80 dmg bring it up to 80-85 so 2 shots will easily kill and if you only have 1 shot in the GL they are still a 1 shot kill if they have no armour. Explosives are no fun to play against, especially being locked behind high ranks in certain regiments. Would make it worse if they were able to be spammed down chokepoints, no fun for either side. Think of the GL or RPG as getting rid of ppl that you know have been shot and are hiding / healing behind cover, not necessarily a weapon that is used purely for rushing and getting kills. Its more a secondary to an AR.  

Edited by Rhys

+1 GL is bad as Fook, also buff RPG as well to make it fair.

ah i feel the Grenade launcher is fine, if u increase the dmg and shit then u gonna have to do the same with the RPG. Also it not %100 useless atm it is really effective in disabling cars and shit.

Also the main reason for the nerf was so they weren't used as much through peak times, so they dont cause as much lag

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

ah i feel the Grenade launcher is fine, if u increase the dmg and shit then u gonna have to do the same with the RPG. Also it not %100 useless atm it is really effective in disabling cars and shit.

Also the main reason for the nerf was so they weren't used as much through peak times, so they dont cause as much lag

Like what Dan said the other reason it has low DMG is because of the firerate if you buff the dmg that you have to buff the RPG as well

2 minutes ago, Steve said:

Like what Dan said the other reason it has low DMG is because of the firerate if you buff the dmg that you have to buff the RPG as well

8 minutes ago, Dan said:

if u increase the dmg and shit then u gonna have to do the same with the RPG. 

I agree that the RPG definitely needs a buff alongside the GL

-1 if this is just for the gl then no seeming as the rpg has the same problem but is weaker then the gl and doesn't have the power to 1shot even if it hits the player model like the gl. the reason gl and rpg are like this is cause feral wants it for situational things like taking out a large amount of players on a point but its meant to suck in 1v1s.

• Dumb 1

I dont really care about the damage and ammo. I just want it to not blow up in my face

2 hours ago, Äshley said:

-1 if this is just for the gl then no seeming as the rpg has the same problem but is weaker then the gl and doesn't have the power to 1shot even if it hits the player model like the gl. the reason gl and rpg are like this is cause feral wants it for situational things like taking out a large amount of players on a point but its meant to suck in 1v1s.

Currently 2 shots with the GL can not fulfil those "situational things" you mentioned as the splash damage alone can't kill large amounts of players on a point. Since it can't do this it easily deserves a buff 

That being said an RPG buff would definitely be fair aswell because that is a useless piece of shit aswell 

• Agree 1

+1 for a GL and RPG damage buff, they should be able to kill unarmored players.

Can't wait until 75th start GLhadding more

• Agree 1

+1 The GL needs a buff between either more ammo or slightly buff the damage cause the rework of the GL before when 75th was disband due to the GL turning it into a jihad bomb, but after the glitch is fix but GL got nerfed so hard so it’s needs to be buff slightly or more

(my opinion when I was a former 75th) 

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Adam Walker said:

Can't wait until 75th start GLhadding more

This was the exact reason why feral Nerfed rpg and gl, he didn’t want launchers to be the meta. Buffing both rpg and gl will make them meta again.

On 6/26/2020 at 8:02 PM, dInGo said:

Chief I think you’ve misinterpreted what I’m putting forward but it’s ok cos I don’t expect much from u g

im not suggesting to implement ALL of these but to simply choose like 1 of those to pick from to make it somewhat eligible 

ye ik u were talking about giving it only 1 change but my point still stands. GL is still a somewhat decent launcher, if there’s a bunch of shitters camping, just noobtube them from across the map like in the bo2 days, although it won’t kill them you’ll force them to move into another spot leaving them out in the open for you or someone else to finish them off

• Disagree 1

In my opinion both the RPG and the GL are underpowered, hence why they’re rarely used, I’d agree with some sort of buff to the both of them.

• Agree 3