Tropica

Why Ashley is my friend and why I bullied her (Simp post)

First of all. I’m sorry. I’m sorry for bullying you for all these years at school. I only did it cause my friends put me under pressure to become one of the kool kids, I did not see the consequences of my actions. I’ve been bullying not just you, but many others, to the point where one of them moved schools. I don’t want that to happen to you so I’m going to stop and just say...... sorry. We’ve been through a lot together, and I can’t stand to lose you. I hope you take my apology and find some place in your heart where you can forgive my unforgivable actions. What I’m asking for is not a second chance as you’ve given me that already, all I’m asking for is..... redemption. It may not be today and it may not be tomorrow. From the bottom of my heart I’m sorry for my actions, I’m sorry for bullying you, I’m sorry for being a bully in the first place, what I’ve done is unforgivable (as I said).

- Tropica ❤️

SIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bitch I don’t care if I’m not your friend anymore! You bullied me first! I nearly killed myself you realise that? I nearly killed myself cause you bullied me. How can I be sorry when I haven’t forgiven you? You’ve been bullying me ever since kindergarten, the first day I walked in and saw you and thought “wow how pretty”, but then a few hours later you started punching me, calling me names and everything. All of this lasted until now. We have 2 years until we go to high school and I can’t stand your shit anymore, either we end it here by stopping or I do the worst thing of all, snitch to my mum. She’s gonna come to the school and complain to the principal and you’re gonna get kicked out instantly. I’ve put up with your shit for a long time and you’ve put up with mine, I think it’s time we stop, when we stop is when I really apologise.

- Tropica ❤️ 

• Informative 1
  • Dumb 3
  • Clown 4

Posted (edited)

Denied.

@joni You know what to do.

Edited by Midday
  • Dumb 2

8 hours ago, Tropica said:

First of all. I’m sorry. I’m sorry for bullying you for all these years at school. I only did it cause my friends put me under pressure to become one of the kool kids, I did not see the consequences of my actions. I’ve been bullying not just you, but many others, to the point where one of them moved schools. I don’t want that to happen to you so I’m going to stop and just say...... sorry. We’ve been through a lot together, and I can’t stand to lose you. I hope you take my apology and find some place in your heart where you can forgive my unforgivable actions. What I’m asking for is not a second chance as you’ve given me that already, all I’m asking for is..... redemption. It may not be today and it may not be tomorrow. From the bottom of my heart I’m sorry for my actions, I’m sorry for bullying you, I’m sorry for being a bully in the first place, what I’ve done is unforgivable (as I said).

- Tropica ❤️

SIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bitch I don’t care if I’m not your friend anymore! You bullied me first! I nearly killed myself you realise that? I nearly killed myself cause you bullied me. How can I be sorry when I haven’t forgiven you? You’ve been bullying me ever since kindergarten, the first day I walked in and saw you and thought “wow how pretty”, but then a few hours later you started punching me, calling me names and everything. All of this lasted until now. We have 2 years until we go to high school and I can’t stand your shit anymore, either we end it here by stopping or I do the worst thing of all, snitch to my mum. She’s gonna come to the school and complain to the principal and you’re gonna get kicked out instantly. I’ve put up with your shit for a long time and you’ve put up with mine, I think it’s time we stop, when we stop is when I really apologise.

- Tropica ❤️ 

isnt this something that should be dealt with in pms or some shit
i dont think anyone cares

• Agree 1

is this meant to be funny

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

is this meant to be funny

@Gizmo

Edited by Midday

lol pussy you should of done it