Misset

Missets Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal Template:
	SteamID:
	In-game alias/rank: US SJM Misset
        Who banned you?: Zynix under Asatrus orders
	Ban Reason: Hacking the staff discord
	Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining): Perm
	Why should we unban you?: Didnt do it. As it was a false ban.
	Evidence in your favor (Optional):
Edited by Misset
  • Clown 1

Hi Misset, could you please provide more information/context, what do you mean by ‘hacking the staff discord’

• Agree 1

I honestly don't know I was afk on the server doing stuff and came back to being banned

29 minutes ago, Misset said:

I honestly don't know I was afk on the server doing stuff and came back to being banned

What does the above image with Deku mean?

• Agree 1

Can we please get more context as to what "Hacking the staff discord" means/what you did? 

Alright. You found yourself in a private discord which you knew you were not meant to be in but you joined anyway. We will let @Deku explain himself, that photo may be forged/his discord account hacked and we will get proof whether he did send that or not soon. From there let the senior admins handle it and give evidence when they request it. 

feral already dealt with this situation a few months ago. it was already sorted

I've referred this appeal to the owner, who will deal with it when he can.

• Agree 1

so replying to papa, i never sent the Discord Invite as i was busy doing stuff on the server, i only found out i sent it after i had been told about it and had looked in staff discord, i never remember inviting someone because i never had the perms to invite someone to the staff discord in the first place, i had 2FA, and never logged into any website and i doubt my discord was hacked.

i don't know how you were invited and how it came from me, but you still probably shouldn't of joined anyway. the photo is not forged either, after i was told about it i looked through my dms and at the top was misset and the invite although i quickly deleted it when i realised it was there

Edited by Deku
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Deku said:

so replying to papa, i never sent the Discord Invite as i was busy doing stuff on the server, i only found out i sent it after i had been told about it and had looked in staff discord, i never remember inviting someone because i never had the perms to invite someone to the staff discord in the first place, i had 2FA, and never logged into any website and i doubt my discord was hacked.

i don't know how you were invited and how it came from me, but you still probably shouldn't of joined anyway. the photo is not forged either, after i was told about it i looked through my dms and at the top was misset and the invite although i quickly deleted it when i realised it was there

I believe Misset thought it was a troll since the invite was unsolicited, but even so why would you permanently ban someone for joining the staff discord? He was kicked out after 5 minutes and it seems crazy. This happened quite a while ago and it was dealt with and not brought up again.

Edited by Midday

After speaking to the owner, you've been unbanned.