eleventeen

Crouch Jumping "breaks your hitbox"

"Crouch jumping compresses your hitbox so its small as fuck"

"Crouch jumping fucks your model"

"That crouch jumping fucker"

"Omg he is fucking crouch jumping"

"Crouch Jumping is so fucking broken"

"Crouch Jumping literally fucks your model"

2020, Isn't the year of the Rat, Its the year of the Sook.

Boring shit

This shit is sketchy af, but it proves the point.

Time to do a Scientific fucking report.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aim: To find out if jumping whilst pressing (Crouch bind) breaks your hotbox so you gain an advantage.

Hypothesis: If we Crouch whilst Jumping, the player will not break their hit box.

Fuck the Equipment and Method.

Results:

What I found was interesting, after talking to regdab during a CSGO game. He told me that nothing happens. It doesn't break the hotboxes.

Here is what I found.

The Yellow Box is not the hit box, but its basically your model boundaries. 

In this example, it shows if a player was standing onto of me, he would be standing on top of the "invisible" yellow box.

Play in 0.50 Speed or lower for analysis

In this recording, it shows that the Hit Boxes don't compress or "fuck up" or break your hitbox.

It shows that the hitbox follows the player model and during the crouch jumping it shows that the hitbox doesn't fuck up.

The red line is meant to show you roughly the line of fire whilst holding a gun.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright, conclusion time.

Fuck up if you say it breaks the hit boxes, it doesn't

"so i was wondering
    what would happen is someone crouch jumped
    what would happen to the hitbox"

- neetnevele

"nothing
    idk why people complain"

" it doesnt mess with hitboxes
    it's just like you crouch jump "

-Meles meles

Finishing off with

"pretty sure they complain because you move like 1m when you crouch while in the air"

Using crouch jumping is just UNFAIR, ONLY if the person who you are against is doing it 🙂

People are witch hunting for crouch jumpers and they get hard for it.

Answer, Yes it gains an advantage.

BUT if you both do it, does it really gain an advantage?

Thanks.

• Agree 2
  • Clown 3

I'm pretty sure that's it's been tested enough times to know what it does to a hitbox. 

• Clown 5

I mean like you said, if both of you are crouch jumping it doesn’t really give an advantage. It legit doesn’t fuck your hit box at all

also this shit where people are being witch hunted for crouch jumping is fucking stupid. 

Edited by Midday

Crouch jumping is a cringe tactic but there are worse tactics that actually need to be addressed for example Headglitching. Let's have a witch hunt on headglitching instead.

• Agree 4
  • Clown 1

2 hours ago, Cloaker said:

Let's have a witch hunt on headglitching instead.

i think theres already one 

Yes, the hitboxes may follow the player model, but they both do stupid things. The player model almost moves to a completely different spot and compresses itself when you jump, making it unfair for whoever you are fighting because one moment they were aiming at your head and a split second later they are aiming at what is no longer your head.  Below is a gif of just the hitboxes and player model when you crouch midair to more clearly show why it is unfair. You can clearly see that where the head once was is now replaced with the legs, making it extremely unfair. 

https://imgur.com/a/E07mbKd

I would also like to know if head glitching gives an advantage if two people do it. Is it unfair when one person is headgitching, but completely fine if two players head glitch against each other?

Thank you for submitting your science report Eleventeen

• Agree 3

You were meant to be a doctor not scientist!!!

-_-

• Clown 1

I hope this will get you extra credit in science down the line