Sign in to follow this  
Hawko

New [SAS] Player Models

Suggestion Name: New [SAS] Player models

Suggestion Type (Rank, Vehicle, Menus, Regiment):Regiment, SAS

Addon Pack (Optional): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=232636218

Addon Pack File Size: 10.686 MB

Reason (Why would you like this added/removed): I would like this to be added because I think SAS need something new to be added to the regi. These model are the same with hitboxes and the design is the same. (Specifically Black Models Please)

Screenshots (Optional):  I can’t add my screen shots [DM me if you want to see them]

2LT Hawko SAS, 

Edited by Hawkooooo
  • Disagree 2
  • Clown 2
  • Dumb 1

+1 Good Models.

Edited by Xicby

-1, nothing wrong with current models that I know of. If there is anything wrong with the current models please respond. dev team are (likely) currently focused on other patches + the new prestiges due soon.

We would just like a colour change to black, the models are the same. Also we stick out like a sore thumb in PVP. 

Edited by Hawkooooo

Just now, Hawko said:

We would  just like a colour change the models are the same.

Why though? There are currently models which are just a re-skin of other regiments

Just now, Lazabeam 2 said:

Why though? There are currently models which are just a re-skin of other regiments

These Models Are Just The Same models just reskinned, the reason that the SAS wants new model is because the black models look really cool and they camouflage well in the shadows.

21 minutes ago, Xicby said:

These Models Are Just The Same models just reskinned, the reason that the SAS wants new model is because the black models look really cool and they camouflage well in the shadows.

No need for camoflague when they are flying

12 minutes ago, Lazabeam 2 said:

No need for camoflague when they are flying

Not Every SAS flys

-1 dont need new player models

Edited by loloy
  • Agree 1

+1 Good Models and the black style of SAS is more iconic and well known. Although, I don't see a huge problem with our current models.

currently you have the most unique models in the US, dare i say the server (each faction follows a scheme and yours is separate to the US "theme"), so its not like your models are unoriginal, if you want something new to the regi, playermodels dont do much (delta got different camo, didnt change much). Literally everything is the same with the model apart from the colours so its not like you are fixing any hitbox errors.

In the end it will just be longer download time on the server for something that doesnt even change anything, 10mb doesnt seem like much but it will add on to the download time (-1 if you couldnt tell)

• Agree 1

I am pretty sure the PMC Player model pack is already on the server

On 5/13/2020 at 7:55 AM, Gizmo said:

currently you have the most unique models in the US, dare i say the server (each faction follows a scheme and yours is separate to the US "theme"), so its not like your models are unoriginal, if you want something new to the regi, playermodels dont do much (delta got different camo, didnt change much). Literally everything is the same with the model apart from the colours so its not like you are fixing any hitbox errors.

In the end it will just be longer download time on the server for something that doesnt even change anything, 10mb doesnt seem like much but it will add on to the download time (-1 if you couldnt tell)

8 hours ago, Dan said:

I am pretty sure the PMC Player model pack is already on the server

It isn't, it used to be, not anymore

On 5/12/2020 at 5:38 PM, Hawko said:

We would just like a colour change to black, the models are the same. Also we stick out like a sore thumb in PVP. 

Wear a UN uniform and see who sticks out more.