Sign in to follow this  
Hawko

New [SAS] Player Models

I believe SAS is due for a re-model I think that we can hold a vote within SAS to see if people want a re-model. We can either give suggestions or you can pick new player-models for us.

2LT Hawko [SAS], 

• Clown 1

Hello @Hawko, please follow the correct template attached below

Also if you'd like a good solid chance of the suggestion being taken on i would recommend attaching some files from the Steam Workshop that you could possible use.

Kind Regards, 
Midday

Edited by Midday
  • Agree 1
  • Clown 1

oh shit I’m kinda new to forums thanks.

2LT Hawko,

Edited by Hawkooooo

This suggestion is a bit too brief and doesn't answer some important questions. Firstly, why is it that you want the playermodel to be change? Is it because of a physical issue with the looks or a bug with how the model works, like the hitbox? Usually playermodels will only be changed due to bug or problem with the model. 

Secondly, what do you propose should replace the current models? Do you have any ideas of what they should be changed to and/or workshop links that could be an option? Make sure that the model's filesizes aren't too large.

Pingas was talking about this last night when discussing a playermodel being changed and this was essentially what he asked. 

Edited by Alff

alff kinda got what i was gonna say, you have the most unique models in the US already, so that cant be the problem, your hitboxes are fine so it cant be that?

there are no suggestions there, the format isnt followed and if you want sas to vote for something then just get them to do it in your discord?

• Sad 1

Please lock and close this topic I have updated the format