Keiko_Playz

Keiko Moderator Application

General

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:246760732

Steam Community Profile Page Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198453787192

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): US SGM Keiko [FMJ][141]

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Keiko

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: No

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: No

How much game time on Colossal Gaming MilitaryRP do you have? (Provide proof): 170.62 hours https://cache.gametracker.com/server_info/139.99.185.81:27015/top_players/?query=Keiko

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : Ultimate

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: I am sort of familiar with ‘ULX’

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: I’d say I’m about 7/10 throughout the server.

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: I tried to join it buut it wouldn’t let me. I’m currently in the process of fixing it.

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?: Yes I ensure that rules are being followed.

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?: Yes I fully understand that.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: Yes I have a microphone.

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: Yes I am fully aware that I am to be sensible at all times.

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: I have not received any bans.

Communication Servers Agreement

How often do you use the Official CG Discord server?: I’m in the Colossal Gaming Discord Server Daily.

How often do you use the TeamSpeak server?: N/A

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord & TeamsSpeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord & TeamSpeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord & TeamSpeak Rules (#lobby Channel): Yes I understand.

Questions

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay?: I haven’t been apart of the server for a long time, however in the time I’ve been apart of the server I have been constantly learning and adapting to the changing server rules and have become accustomed to the way the server operates throughout events and on home map. I always make sure to be considerate towards other players on the server and look to assist people at all possible times. I believe I the staff team should accept me as a moderator because I maintain the ability to keep calm in difficult situations, be responsible even when it is in down time, respectful no matter what the situation is and helpful to other players at all times.

Discuss your ability to work in a team and give examples that demonstrate this: My ability to work in a team is great, I believe that keeping calm and being honest and open to others ideas is the key to success while working in a efficient team. No matter what role you have in the server teamwork is key in any situation. No matter what is happening on the server whether it be an event or on home map being on top of everything and keeping a level head is important. I have the ability to work well in a team and understand what an efficient team needs to operate at it’s best possible capability.

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively: Although I have not been apart of this server for a long time which most of the other applicants have, I have been able to see the more recent changes made and the different impacts it has on the players. I believe that the different events on the server towards the later end of the evening bring people together to enjoy participating in events. I believe that the work the event masters and the moderators have a positive effect on the server. A high functioning admin team is the most important part to impacting a server in a positive way.

Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself: My personality is bubbly and laidback but eager to get things done. I like to ensure that team members are dealing with the pressures of in-game stress and real life and make sure they aren’t pushing themselves to far I am an incredibly supportive person and I like to maintain a healthy and understanding mentality that all can enjoy and appreciate. I enjoy the company of others and enjoy coordinating with people in different situations.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A Player is running around on the server and rdming constantly. Despite previous warnings from other staff, this player is still on his murder spree. All the other staff has logged off and you are the only one left. The player count is around 35. You've encountered this player before and have found him to be quite the minge.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react? Firstly, I will !jailtp [player] the offending player to an allocated quiet location (Sit Room or under the map) and have a conversation with the player discussing what they did wrong. From here I would proceed to check the players warning list. If this player has consistently RDM’d people despite the previous warnings he has received. If the offending player had RDM’d 3 players or more that would fall under the Mass RDM punishment. After determining the correct punishment, I would explain it to the offending player. If this is the first offence made by this player, I would give them a ONE week ban with the appropriate reasoning for the ban. If this is the 2nd offence or warning made by this player I would then give them a TWO week ban with the appropriate reasoning.              

Scenario 2: A well-known Player has Mass-RDMed a small squad of Players on his own team. This Player has been a very great member in the past, however recently you've observed that they are slipping up a lot.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react? To begin with, I will !jailtp [player] the offending player to an allocated quiet location (Sit Room or under the map). After this I would then have a conversation with said player about their actions and the seriousness and the effects of them. I would from here check for previous warnings. Regardless of the players reputation in the server I would ensure they receive the correct MRDM punishment [1 week ban for their first offence]. If it is needed, I would check with a higher-ranking staff member for their opinion on the case. Once the higher-ranking staff has given a decision, I will then explain to the player that joke or not that under no circumstances is mass RDM a joke. I would ensure they understood their punishment and give them the appropriate ban of 1 week [if it is the first offence].

Neutral - Keiko seems like a relaxed individual and seems respected within his regiment. However, the scenarios answers seem similar to Ditch's application. It's okay to get inspiration from other applications but it seems you've copied majority of it. 

+1, although he is Delta and favoritism blah blah blah, Keiko is a real good guy, easy to talk to ect. He follows rules and can moderate players shown by his help in Delta Force. Although answers are similar to Ditches im sure he will be very capable of rule enforcement.  

Neutral -
Although you are a good member in the community, you have shown your mingy side multiple times with other Delta Force, you are one of the self-controlled ones but you do participate in mingy behaviour which staff shouldn't do. You app is very similar to Ditch6's application, I recommend you do edit your application and make it more in your words or less similar then Ditch's application.

Neutral - Application is good even though it’s similar to Ditch’s, only issue is I don’t think you are quite well known throughout the community at this stage. You seam capable of enforcing the rules however. 

Goodluck with your application!

Neutral -

I have only ever Briefly spoken to you sometimes This Application is very similar to Ditch6's Application I recommend changing it and using your own words. 

Good Luck!

+1, from my week in Delta he seem to be a pretty good bloke and strongly followed the rules

I would neutral with it but the fact you basically copied someone else Mod app and slightly changed it really displays how lazy you are. If you want to be a staff member you better make apps yourself and not plagiarise. 

Keiko

830476711_Theyrethesameki.thumb.JPG.41b44eaf33396404cf88e7c761e07d15.JPG

Anyone noticed the difference in colouring and fort size in the Scenario section how it just changes 1/4 in?

Ditch

749251441_Theyrethesamedi.thumb.JPG.084c54733d827e60bb8c2acda660aa05.JPG

Edited by Cloaker
  • Sad 1

-1 - I just haven't seen you around recently. Possibly if you become more active you could be given a chance but I'd like to see a large change in activity first. 

Thank you for taking the time to apply to join the staff team.

At this stage, your application has been Denied.

The reason for this was: No activity in two weeks.

Please feel free to reapply in at least one months time. During that time, please work on the above.