Sign in to follow this  
Epic_Gamer8

Adam Patton's Ban Appeal (also my brothers account ban appeal)

To Clarify - I can't login to the forums on my LT_POG account, so I am making this appeal from this account. 
SteamID: STEAM_1:1:225708788
	In-game alias/rank: Adam Patton - Private
        Who banned you?: Bob Jane
	Ban Reason: I was banned initially for returning insults to Hound (He kept being rude to me). I made an admin ticket but no admin took it. I then called Hound a
dick and got banned for 3 days just for defending myself. I then the next day came onto the server on an alt to prove to Hound that you don't judge a book by its cover. 
During this time I found out the Hound had been rude to 2 other members of the community (Skater and Santa (He kept calling them Gay)). On my alt I consistently saw HOUND and 
Gas being rude to other members of CG. I then got banned for alting for a week. The next day my brother came on his account and came onto the server (he is 10) and wanted 
to become a taliban, Bob then banned him for thinking he was an alt of me. Because of that, I got banned for a month. I also just found out the Hound and Gaz got kicked. This
should prove that Hound should have been the one banned, not me. I want to get back on CG, I really like this server. 

What I want
1. My brothers account to be unbanned (He wants to play CG too)
2. My main account (LT_POG) to be unbanned
3. Hound get banned for harassment and bullying multiple members of the community. 

Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining): 1 month
	Why should we unban you?: I want to be unbanned so I can play the server again. I understand that my actions were bad and I will endeavour to not make the same mistake twice.
	Evidence in your favor (Optional):
Evidence of Hound being mean to me

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/699168651378556939/699168958946869308/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/699168651378556939/699169235645235280/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/699168651378556939/699169234550390784/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/699168651378556939/699169244868509696/unknown.png

Proof that Hound is a jerk, he not only was mean to me, he was mean to two other people

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/557820817359110144/700577782874374264/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/557820817359110144/700577859894247454/unknown.png

• Clown 5

29 minutes ago, Epic_Gamer8 said: 1. My brothers account to be unbanned (He wants to play CG too) 2. My main account (LT_POG) to be unbanned 3. Hound get banned for harassment and bullying multiple members of the community.

I think that you just need to wait your ban out. The way that you are playing the victim is quite manipulative. Hound is not innocent by any means, however just because he was mean to you doesn't mean you should be unbanned. Also, who are you to be making demands after being banned? You have literally made a list of things you want to happen. not even the HEAD ADMIN can do that, let alone someone who was banned for harrassment. I think that you need to wait out your ban, and come back with an OPEN mind, and hopefully the rest of the server will be prepared to give you a fresh start. It's a shame because you seem like you are quite enthusiastic to RP and you know how to RP effectively.

Good luck with your appeal.

• Agree 2
  • Clown 3

Lemme be clear chief you came into my regiment channel and started yelling at Santa for supposedly telling admins that you were ban evading its your fault not his and refused to listen when told to stop. So I don't see why you should be banned as well for "harassment" to other players. Wait the full month don't ban evade and put your head on straight *mic drop*

• Agree 3

-1 Adam, some advice. Don’t think you need take all matters into your hands and deal with it. There are staff to deal with these issues that could be solved easily. You’ve learned the hard lesson and I believe you should reflect what you’ve done. I’ve had to deal with you myself and I believe this ban is warranted. 

Good luck with your appeal

• Agree 5

18 hours ago, Midday said:

I think that you just need to wait your ban out. The way that you are playing the victim is quite manipulative. Hound is not innocent by any means, however just because he was mean to you doesn't mean you should be unbanned. Also, who are you to be making demands after being banned? You have literally made a list of things you want to happen. not even the HEAD ADMIN can do that, let alone someone who was banned for harrassment. I think that you need to wait out your ban, and come back with an OPEN mind, and hopefully the rest of the server will be prepared to give you a fresh start. It's a shame because you seem like you are quite enthusiastic to RP and you know how to RP effectively.

Good luck with your appeal.

Also i'd just like to add something on (the forums are not allowing me to edit for some reason). Those links you gave showed absolutely no evidence of Hound being mean to you at all. The worst thing he said was that he was going to hang you from your own cuffs. The first link was literally him saying 'do i know you from somewhere?' How on earth is that being toxic? It is clear to me that you have literally gone through your steam screenshots, found any images of Hound PMing you no matter the contents, and uploaded them. I know that a 1 month ban may be harsh, but come on mate, you did this to yourself. You shouldn't have kept coming on alt accounts  to play the server. You could've been banned for 3 days and that would've been it. Instead you are risking the community meming you (I try to stay out of this stuff) and making fun of you even more - on top of that a ONE MONTH ban. I can definitely understand that you are eager to play the server again, and you seem like an innocent hearted kid. But for now i think you just really need to wait it out. Once again, good luck with the appeal. If you want to talk to someone feel free to DM me on discord Midday#6969 

• Agree 1

im reviewing the screenshots and it just sounds like hound is just fucking around

the 2 last screen shots easily can be seen as a joke unless proven otherwise.

So here is a tip, don't retaliate.

• Agree 2

Proof its your brother?

You got banned for 3 days, should of waited it out.

Ban evading is something clearly against the rules, and you shouldn't of done it anyway. Also why would a brother of yours use family share? If you got banned for evading then you shouldn't of family shared a game. 2 people aren't able to play at the same time so if you wanted to play any steam game he would be kicked off.

im not entirely sure about Santa but Hound are Skater were officers together before the folding of 75th so it was likely a joke.

Finally like Eventeen stated you shouldn't of retaliated.

• Agree 1

What you want

1. My brothers account to be unbanned (He wants to play CG too)

2. My main account (LT_POG) to be unbanned

3. Hound get banned for harassment and bullying multiple members of the community.

35goa5.jpg

Normally I don't see demands in ban appeals, so I'm going to take my time with this.

Firstly, Lets have a look at your history on the server.

When I open the warn system I see a number of things, indicating you don't understand or refuse to understand the rules.

XpgkdgO.png

That's this month. 15 days. Your the number 1 offender on the server this month, and you only played for 15 days of it!

I was banned initially for returning insults to Hound (He kept being rude to me). I made an admin ticket but no admin took it. I then called Hound a dick and got banned for 3 days just for defending myself.

I highly....highly doubt you were banned for calling someone just a "dick"'

I then the next day came onto the server on an alt to prove to Hound that you don't judge a book by its cover.

The cover and the content seems to be the same with your history.

During this time I found out the Hound had been rude to 2 other members of the community (Skater and Santa (He kept calling them Gay)).

Welcome to the internet.

On my alt I consistently saw HOUND and Gas being rude to other members of CG

Yet nobody reported them 🤔

I then got banned for alting for a week. The next day my brother came on his account and came onto the server (he is 10) and wanted to become a taliban, Bob then banned him for thinking he was an alt of me. Because of that, I got banned for a month.

The brother excuse? 

I also just found out the Hound and Gaz got kicked. This should prove that Hound should have been the one banned, not me. I want to get back on CG, I really like this server.

Irrelevant.

I've had a look at your "evidence" of Hound being mean.

Spoiler

unknown.png

Not mean.

Spoiler

unknown.png

Not mean.

Spoiler

unknown.png

Lol What?

Spoiler

unknown.png

What?

Spoiler

unknown.png

Eh.

Spoiler

unknown.png

Eh. Its the internet.

At the end of the day, You're on the internet. People are going to say mean things. People are gonna call you all sorts of names. I get you may not like it, but you know what, don't play with them, don't be around them. There's 80 + players that regularly play the server, and you seem to gravitate towards Hound? Seems like your asking for trouble.

I'm denying your appeal for now. Once your ban is over, if your "Brother" wishes to play again, he can make an appeal.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2
  • Clown 5