Ghett Fahct

Ghett's Teamspeak ADMINISTRATOR app

Posted (edited)

Pre-requisites

You must be already active and well-known member within our community ✔
You must be calm and know how to handle stressful situations as a staff member you will get stressed. ✔
You must understand the chain of command. ✔
You must understand that the powers you are granted are for you to help people and the community. ✔
You agree that your rank can be taken away at any time if you are reported abusing. ✔
You need to understand that you may not receive the rank. ✔
You must have an understanding of the rules and how the teamspeak 3 client works. ✔
You must show appropriate levels of maturity in all aspects within the community. ✔
General

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61849593

Steam Community Profile Page Link: https://www.steamcommunity.com/id/itsdanielftw

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.General Crudes):  Commander Ghett

Teamspeak Alias (E.g. crudes): Ghett

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: Trial Event Master

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: No

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : Trial Event Master/Legendary

Are you familiar with teamspeak permissions and settings?: Yes? 

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: 8.5-9

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes?

Do you follow and enforce the rules to the best of your ability?: Yes

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?: Yes, I dont have any friends so this one is easy.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with people?: Yes

Do you agree not to annoy any event staff while they are hosting events?: Yes, (because I am event staff). 

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: All the time (daily). 

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules: YES

Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become a Teamspeak Administrator?:

I want to become a teamspeak admin so I can help newcomers to TS with stuff like roles and tags, I want to be able to give crudes a hand more easily if needed and if possible. Basically I want to be a helping hand on ts because I am on it most of the time.

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on the Teamspeak as an Administrator?:

I think if I was to get Teamspeak Administrator I would focus on being responsive, quick to respond and concise in any and all administrative tasks on teamspeak. Making getting assistance on teamspeak quicker, easier, nicer and done correctly.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A User has been mic-spamming distorted/loud music in all of the public channels. They have since disconnected and you were only notified 20 minutes after the incident occured.

Question 1: As a Teamspeak Administrator, how do you react?: I would note the user's name done both the person who reported it and the person who was reported and inform other TS admins. Next time I see them online, I would drag them into a channel and give them a formal warning. If it's been reported on multiple different occasions, I would ban. 

Scenario 2: A User has been waiting in the HELPDESK channel for over an hour and a half. You join the help-desk channel to assist them and you discover they are quite agitated by your slow response.

Question 2: As a Teamspeak Administrator, how do you react?: I would explain to them that they could poke a Teamspeak admin at any time and I would be there. I would apologize for the slow response and get on with the situation.

Scenario 3: There are a bunch of Users in a MilitaryRP designated Public-Channel. You notice none of them have any Server Groups. All the clients are connected from Australia.

Question 3: As a Teamspeak Administrator, how do you react?: Give them verified user, watch over them and listen to any reports about them and watch them. Could be a new group of friends or a minge group. Depends on the room.

Edited by Ghett Fahct
Fixed some missed questions
  • Disagree 1
  • Dumb 6

-1 Ghett has been struggling on the server with players recently, people have made puns out of his name and he can barely take that without breaking down, the app looks rushed, and you already have a bad reputation within the player base. We also have great Teamspeak Staff team and they're doing fine, we do not need anymore, you've also been reported for admin abuse and harassment on the server, I do not think those are great qualities on our Teamspeak staff team. 

In my opinion, apply later when there is less TSA's and you've gotten a better reputation amongst players or you can take jokes with your name. 

This seems as a power grab to assert your place and power within the community.

• Agree 4

Posted (edited)

Strong -1

As @Clarence has stated, the player Ghett Fahct cannot take jokes, and I strongly agree.

The poor effort you put into this Teamspeak Administrator application and made you look like an absolute fucking joke.

Ghett Fahct

Edited by eleventeen
C O M I C S A N S M S
  • Agree 4
  • Friendly 1
  • Informative 1

Posted (edited)

-1. "Ghett Fahct." The simple yet controversial statement. I believe that your ability to maintain appropriate and professional manner within teamspeak is an important concept to understand and acknowledge. You severely lack the quality and therefore, must pick up your ability to perceive and deal with situations in an appropriate sense. I sincerely feel that this is a power grab... ignoring all the technicalities, on a scale of 1-10, how much of this is a power grab? 

Edited by Wiemers
  • Agree 4
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 7

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Ghett Fahct said:

Are you familiar with teamspeak permissions and settings?:

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?:

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?: Yes, I dont have any friends so this one is easy.

-1 application is a joke

Edited by lui
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

-1, The App is Rushed and you have even missed some of the general questions. I also recommend maybe extending your responses as Tander also stated.

I will consider changing my response if I can see an improvement. GL

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

11 minutes ago, Wiemers said:

-1. "Ghett Fahct." The simple yet controversial statement. I believe that your ability to maintain appropriate and professional manner within teamspeak is an important concept to understand and acknowledge. You severely lack the quality and therefore, must pick up your ability to perceive and deal with situations in an appropriate sense. I sincerely feel that this is a power grab... ignoring all the technicalities, on a scale of 1-10, how much of this is a power grab? 

+1, what Wiemers said is very true, The quality is very poor on this application I and can tell its a pretty big power grab.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Posted (edited)

-1 for this. I've had altercations with you in the past where you tend to forget your position as an EVENT MASTER. Your attitude with power is something I'm genuinely afraid of as you threat with your position of power in the server as a Event Master and I can possibly say the same will happen if you are on the Teamspeak server and someone says anything to you just to get under your skin, you bite to easy, so yeah. -1

Edited by medz
edit
  • Agree 2
  • Friendly 1
  • Informative 1

3 hours ago, Ghett Fahct said:

Are you familiar with teamspeak permissions and settings?:

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?:

missed this, not suprised

• Friendly 1

-1 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Agree 1

Did you make this app so u can ban people for making fun of u on teamspeak? or so u can give ur bot ranks again?

sorry but try finishing being trial EM first before u start applying for other things

28 minutes ago, FluxTheGod said:

Did you make this app so u can ban people for making fun of u on teamspeak? or so u can give ur bot ranks again?

sorry but try finishing being trial EM first before u start applying for other things

He got promoted to event master today?

14 hours ago, Razi ♛ said:

+1, what Wiemers said is very true, The quality is very poor on this application I and can tell its a pretty big power grab.

Than why did you say plus one than?

1 hour ago, ЧарЗз said:

Than why did you say plus one than?

i +1 on what wiemers said.

21 hours ago, Echo said:

He got promoted to event master today?

unrelated to topic, please learn to be a forum moderator

Neutral, you can be a good guy but you need to be more calm and collected when you deal with players in situations and this staff position relies on you to make good decisions and handle the people well.

Neutral, I believe that you could be a good TS moderator.  The only problem is that he is currently too much of a meme on the server and people won't take him seriously.  This will probably lead to him banning people for the wrong reasons.  I am however for giving him a shot but not at the same time.  If he applied later, then I would definitely give him a +1 but for now I am staying neutral.

-1 in light of recent events I don’t think ghett is a good fit for a position of responsibility such as TS Admin

1 hour ago, Lach said:

You're childish and abusive -1

You're saying this because I demoted and kick you from MPs for being childish and abusive?

• Disagree 2

27 minutes ago, Ghett Fahct said:

You're saying this because I demoted and kick you from MPs for being childish and abusive?

Nah Just saying it because u are it's a fact.

• Disagree 1

Guys this is an applications +1 (REASON) -1 (REASON) that is all that is needed.

• Agree 3