Sign in to follow this  
Asatru

Regiment Competition

DELTA FORCE ENTRY

thanks to...

MGEN Gizmo, 2LT Nomad, (ex) 2LT ZedDays, 2LT Albino S, SGM Price and SPC Wira for creating the Seven Hedges photos, 

Major General Gizmo (me) for the Bush & Negotiation scene/photos,

And a huge thanks to SPC Wira for the rest of them, as he is a new member some of the body groups aren’t perfect but he did an amazing job none the less.

Delta Force are the front runners for the US in combat and the best of the best in the US.

Delta Force is often tasked with high-risk missions including:

The battle of Mogadishu, more commonly known as Blackhawk Down.

Operation Inherent Resolve

Operation Urgent Fury

Operation Enduring Freedom

Operation Iraqi Freedom

Operation Desert Storm

Delta Force have only suffered 5 casualties in their 19 missions.

Anyway, my members had a bit of fun making these scenes and just talking between us, good luck to all other regiments who entered! rock ‘n’ roll mcdonalds

80AF3F32-0525-4FF3-8E2E-920F379449DA.jpeg

302C9514-9EB9-484D-9725-AF4C81D2416B.jpeg

9B3BAA08-5D2B-45A4-ABED-DE5BDAB5448D.jpeg

28D47129-8C65-4E48-9EC9-1AE92050ACE7.jpeg

C8A2B310-660D-4270-86B6-5EBD1F5AB47B.jpeg

93C9EF63-4110-47F6-BB83-370302BE4DCD.jpeg

851F26EE-6BEF-469B-8704-B6F4D0501183.jpeg

C3F8B3A8-E9EF-4F91-BE2B-324E3239971C.jpeg

EA57ABDE-9E83-47C1-BFFF-D36E8552B87C.jpeg

60074651-81BA-49DC-B604-D5675B3D6057.jpeg

D3D8F819-6E17-427A-83B8-E67E8483CF8F.jpeg

F5CE56C7-9A74-4698-882F-3B35F803930A.png

• Friendly 2
  • Clown 8

1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

851F26EE-6BEF-469B-8704-B6F4D0501183.jpeglook its me!!

• Clown 1

So, after the shooting. We found out that the shooter was apart of the US army. The US took advantage of that and decided to raid the town that we had control of. We of course had troops stationed there. ISIS was helping the troops stationed there with training and enlistment to ISIS. 

@Dragoul Managed to get killed by a US PVT and he dropped his RPG. Enraged by his KDR going down, he recconected.

@Wiemers picked up his RPG and fell to the floor after a shot to the arm. He locked on to the helicopter flown by Cap. 

@Tropica Was at the base and managed to help out the wounded.

Update coming soon?

@Wiemers is the cutest human <333333

IMG_1660.thumb.JPG.404e89a2a2c6bdf72e179db4ed656bd9.JPG

• Friendly 3

UN Submission #2:

National Geographic's Powerful Images of the Decade

UN Peacekeeper SPC Cloaker hands water to a civilian after a terrorist attack in her village as UN and Coalition forces patrol to reduce further sources of conflict.

20200411131406_1.jpg?width=1167&height=656

Picture amazingly made by @Cloaker

• Friendly 6

During the battle, @Wiemers managed to shoot down a UNITED STATE AH-6 LITTLEBIRD with @Dragoul's RPG that he dropped when killed by a US PVT. The US AH-6 LITTLEBIRD was shot down and did not explode. Major Cap who was flying with his Co-Pilot DanielFTW Crashed in the middle of the town and was surrounded by Taliban Armed forces. They took Both MAJOR CAP and Captain Ghett to the Taliban Holding cells.

@Tander and @Clarence saw Captain Ghett and executed him on sight for unknown reasons. 

Major Cap is being executed and his execution is being filmed for "educational" purposes.

@Tropica is live streaming on Facebook Live

@Quickhell is vloging on his Cannon G7X Mark II for his Youtube channel.

@Wiemers is holding @Dragoul's RPG that he dropped when he died to a US PVT.

@King Is watching from a @Reapara's Mercedes Benz G500

@Habibi is watching next to @Quickhell whilst holding a SLAM

@Razi ♛ is holding a Bong whilst fucking waving at me.

@Able is sitting next to @Razi ♛, watching the execution.

@Reapara is sitting on his Mercedes Benz G500

I am preparing to execute the infidel.

UPDATE COMING SOON?

@Wiemers ur cute, lets make some kids tbh 

IMG_1662.thumb.JPG.fda4573c710be00b02c554098cf3e1d4.JPG

• Friendly 4

6 minutes ago, eleventeen said:

@Tropica is live streaming on Facebook Live

yo that facebook live got 100k views pogchamppp

• Clown 3

Recreating another loading screen  image just to flex.

20200411173309_1.thumb.jpg.0ab3a59305462c4a2b5e72f3faa47d66.jpg

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

After the execution, @Tropica managed to get to the front page of Facebook Live and is trending around the world.

So before the US' Assault on the town @Habibi and @Wiemers were recommended to join ISIS. They accepted and they are now taking a plane to Syria for further training.

@Habibi is becoming an ISIS Breacher and @Wiemers is becoming an Enforcer.

@King is also leaving us, going to Sudan since he misses his family. O7.

Everyone is saying their goodbyes to these lovely people.

o7. 😢 You will be missed.

update coming soon 😢

@Wiemers enjoy isis bb grill

IMG_1664.thumb.JPG.34fe122a7497fde1d5f520a543894b33.JPG

• Friendly 1
  • Sad 2

ISIS SUBMISSION.4

Posted on behalf of Dragoul xx

@eleventeenu so cute bbg

1868649648_REGIPHOTO009.thumb.jpg.40d5f51c747dd7c8822017183af3f692.jpg

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Funny 1

2 hours ago, Wiemers said:

ISIS SUBMISSION.4

@eleventeenu so cute bbg

• Clown 1

What a week. We first started with @Tropica, A random medic and I raiding a suburban bank just a couple kilometres from Paris. The Medic then died, leaving @Tropica, The Getaway driver who is @King and I running away from the police. We crashed in Paris and managed to get out of there, fleeing to a boarder town in the Netherlands where we were nearly caught by the FBI. We then travelled to Amsterdam where we took a flight, conveniently met up with @Quickhell who was on the same flight to New York and together robbed a bank. Unfortunately we got caught by the police but @Quickhell got away and we were held in the local holding cells until further processing. During that processing time, we managed to make friends with an inmate who was caught beating his wife, his name was @Habibi and we all escape through a vent.@Quickhell picked us up in the getaway car that was meant to be used for the heist. We drove to @Quickhell's mansion and went to the meeting room. We decided to go raid a compound. After a quick vehicle change, we drove to the compound. It started of stealth and we ended up killing our way out. We managed to gather a Urban Blue camo heavy suit, a mini gun and a flamethrower. We then travelled to Montreal where we boarded a flight to Turkey and from Turkey, @Razi ♛ organised a pilot to fly us to the town. On arrival, we were warmly greeted by @Razi ♛ @Reapara and @Able with their cars. We travelled to the the Taliban base where we were warmly greeted by the Taliban, showing high respect to us. I then conducted a Military Inspection with @Habibi and @Quickhell when someone decided to shoot it up. I pulled out my Degal and juan tapped his head. The shooter was just detracting us from what was happening in the town. But  ISIS Training were in town and they managed to fight off the attack thanks to @Wiemers who grabbed @Dragoul's RPG that he had dropped when he died to a US PVT. @Wiemers shot down the UNITED STATES AH6 LITTLE BIRD that was going to kill the Taliban.  The helicopter crashed and @Wiemers and the ISIS Trainees extracted Major Cap and Captain Ghett from the wreckage and brought them to the Jails. @Tander and @Clarence saw Captain Ghett and killed him. Major Cap was more or less unlucky. His head was trending on Facebook Live and World Media sites. @Wiemers and @Habibi managed to be invited to ISIS, @Wiemers as an ISIS Enforcer and @Habibi as an ISIS Breacher. Unfortunately, they had to leave before they could view this.

After @Wiemers and @Habibi unfortunately left, We held a Military Display to flex on the United States armed Forces and to honour @Wiemers, @Habibi, @King and @Dragoul for their sacrifice for the Taliban army. 

Long live the Taliban Army, Long live The Supreme General Commander in Chief of the Taliban Army and the High King of the Middle East, King Muhammad Sultan.

This is the final post. Thanks!

IMG_1666.thumb.JPG.5196d07cc3bf337926ef20c08dad5561.JPG

@Wiemers is the cuttiest person, change my mind idots

I'd like to thank everyone I mentioned in the posts for being here 🙂

I'd Like to thank the following people

@eleventeen, @Tropica, @Wiemers, @Dragoul, @King, @Habibi, @Quickhell, @Razi ♛, @Reapara, @Able, @Tander, @Clarence, @Asatru, @Fosbury. 

Because without you, this wouldn't have been made

I still haven't titled it, hmu with titles please.

Edited by eleventeen
  • Friendly 3
  • Sad 1
  • Funny 1

This has truly been one of the greatest pieces ive read, without a doubt among the finest of writers have come together and formed this spectacular story, amazing.

10/10

I hope to see more in the future

• Funny 1

Now eleventeen make it into a stop motion movie

5 hours ago, Rhys said:

Now eleventeen make it into a stop motion movie

Yeah that can’t count this isn’t a picture book

16 hours ago, Wiemers said:

ISIS SUBMISSION.4

@eleventeenu so cute bbg

did dragoul come up with that one because cg doesn't have boats lol

• Clown 2

On 4/5/2020 at 5:14 PM, Asatru said:

Must be submitted here by 11/04/2020.

My man really put in a submission after the date he set himself

• Funny 1
  • Clown 2

Ok, so this took a long time to decide.  I'd like to thank all of you that took the time to take regiment pictures or create artwork in single player.
I hope you all find use for the pictures even if you didn't win the prize!
First off I'm going to start with equal third:
28D47129-8C65-4E48-9EC9-1AE92050ACE7.png

IMG_1662.png

• Angry 2
  • Clown 1

Before I post first place,
I'd like to thank @eleventeen for the story you gave us with all those photos, it was a good read.  
@Gizmo for the level of Delta Force photos, we thought they were good representative photos of what Delta Force does in CG>
@Bob Jane and all his AUS boys for the laughs I got and good job on some of those serious pics too.
Sorry to anyone I missed out, this thread got so long it's hard to navigate to get all your names!

• Friendly 1
  • Clown 3