Miller

Miller Reapplying

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:448387843

Steam Community Profile Page Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198857041414

Current In-Game Alias :

General Miller  [RU Tsar]

Most Commonly Known Alias :

Miller.

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?:

No.

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?:

No.

How much game time on Colossal Gaming MilitaryRP do you have? (Provide proof):

1785 Hours

https://cache.gametracker.com/player/Colour%20Blind%20Bomb%20Squad/139.99.162.1:27015/

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? :

Ultimate & Respected

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?:

Yes, I’ve used ULX before as an Ex-Mod

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?:

I believe I’m around a 7

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?:

Yes.

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?:

Yes, as Ex-staff and officer It’s my duty to follow server rules and lead my men to also follow them

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?:

Yes.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?:

Yes, I do.

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times:

Yes.

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you:

I do not currently have any bans nor warns.

Communication Servers Agreement

How often do you use the Official CG Discord server?:

Very often as my faction works within it

How often do you use the TeamSpeak server?:

Basically never.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord & TeamSpeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord & TeamSpeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord & TeamSpeak Rules (#lobby Channel): Yes.

~Questions~

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay?:

I have past expirence working with them, and due to recent personal and world issues I have a lot of free time to return to the staff team and help them.

Discuss your ability to work in a team and give examples that demonstrate this:

I’ve worked with many different people in different regiments and factions, also with staff members on events and ticket, so I’d say I’m fairly good at working as a team.

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively: 

Well there are many to name, when I was an RPO I liked to make small RPs for factions/players that I believe had a positive impact even if it was just on a small amount of people, and I was doing them before I was staff, after I got RPO I did bigger scale events that I believed made people happy (Christmas events I did, shop events, regular ones, ect!)

Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself:

Hello, Most of know me as Miller and know I’ve been staff before, there isn’t much to say here besides that I hope I am excepted again, and that I’m still head fur. 

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A Player is running around on the server and rdming constantly. Despite previous warnings from other staff, this player is still on his murder spree. All the other staff has logged off and you are the only one left. The player count is around 35. You've encountered this player before and have found him to be quite the minge.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react?

I pull him under map/to staff room/somewhere hidden and tell him he is being banned for one (1) week for MRDM (mass RDM/Massie), that if he has any problems with this he is free to apply on the forums.

(Straight to the point for sits is always best in my opinion)

Scenario 2: A well-known Player has Mass-RDMed a small squad of Players on his own team. This Player has been a very great member in the past, however recently you've observed that they are slipping up a lot.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react?

1.) I’d check his warns then I would pull the player under the map alone first and ask him whats going on, if the player admits he was just having fun with his mates, I’d bring the other players down to confirm then I’d give him a verbal and warn him that if he continues these actions will result in a ban

2.) If the player is rude and mingy I’ll give him the standard 1-week ban after checking warns, then log the warn and continue with my day

3.) If they admit they did it because of personal issues, I’d give him a 3 day ban and tell him to cool down, If needed, I’d give the player the Australian/NZ kids helpline number if he admits he is having a lot of problems and that’s why he massied.

+1

Hes comin back yeah, was staff before you can give it back to him hHEhE

+1, Is gonna definitely get the spot back because he's a great Mod 🙂 

+1 roleplays good and enforces it really well also runs RU really well.

+1

Has previous experience.

• Agree 1

+1

Awesome dude! was a great staff member before and he diserves it back 😁

Crack head!!!

+1 has been moderator before, no stuff-ups. he deserves to be mod again

+1 He was a good staff member when he was mod, doing good ammount of tickets.

+1 was an awesome staff member when he was mod, deserves mod again.

Accepted!