Sign in to follow this  
crudes

Message from Community Dad

Hey kids, I know most of you are doing your schooling from home now but if you do happen to go out and about remember not to touch anything you don't have to, and if you do happen to make sure to wash and sanitise your hands before and after touching your mouth, nose, eyes or willy. Your immune system will most likely be strong enough to battle thus chink virus, however most of us have a family member with respiratory, heart and/or blood pressure issues. Think about your loved ones and stay safe, it's a weird time to be in but 'IT EEEZZ WHAT IT EEEZZZ'. Personally I believe this virus will be around forever but will turn into another flu like situation. Scientists will develop seasonal immunisations yearly and our bodies will naturally grow more immune to it.

I hope your hard working parents are still employed and/or have the opportunity to work from home. A lot of my friends have lost jobs because of the Government closing down 'non essential businesses' which has left thousands of families in distress causing heavy tension. A lot of us have lost a large portion of our super from this shit beating our economy to a pulp, likely leading to another economic recession similar to what happened in 2008. 

Stay strong for your families and support them through these stressful times.
Remember it's okay to talk to people you trust, if you've got family issues. ❤️ 

Much Love from, Crudes ❤️ 

sicc.jpg

chinA.jpg

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 7

I miss ya Crudes. You stay safe bro. Now for memes
1b34459910cd20abf9251595901ed6a5?width=1