Sign in to follow this  
Cloaker

Cloaker Ban Appeal

Posted (edited)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59474906

In-game alias/rank: Cloaker.

Who banned you?: Asatru.

Ban Reason: Reason.

Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining): Perma.

Why should we unban you?: Well it's been a few years since I have even thought of this server. I was going though Gmod servers and I remembered about this server and I was wondering how things have changed. However, when I checked I was Perma banned. I honestly do not remember why I was banned. I really want to see how the server has changed and possibly rejoin it but I can't when I'm banned.

Evidence in your favor (Optional):  I mean this was a long time ago so N/A

Edited by Cloaker
  • Agree 2

STEAM_0:1:59474906
There is your steamID. I feel like I remember you (as a 24th LT) but since you can’t remember your ban reason, can’t really say much about your ban.

Good Luck

+1 cloaker and i go way back. he was always a nice guy, never really showed any signs of toxicity and was always making the server a great place. i think he first started playing back in 1984, and he was and still is a really nice guy to this day. i think you should unban him

Posted (edited)

It's due to your involvement with Ghett, Ringo, and Ethan Shirley as 'sniff clan' in mid 2019.
Aside from being involved with that toxic group you then came on the server when we had FS2 as a home map for the second time and Mass RDMd while mic spamming clown music with Cort (who was also part of that group).  Afterwards you joined delta force discord and proceeded to be toxic to guests and staff. (07/09/2019)
This was only half a year ago if that so I'm not sure how your memory is so fuzzy.
A perm ban is pretty harsh for having only 2 MRDM on record but it was the toxic group you were with and the behavior you showed that earned the perm.
I would be fine with an unban but obviously if you were to continue the behavior of 2019 you would be banned again.

Edited by Asatru

16 minutes ago, Asatru said:

It's due to your involvement with Ghett, Ringo, and Ethan Shirley as 'sniff clan' in mid 2019.
Aside from being involved with that toxic group you then came on the server when we had FS2 as a home map for the second time and Mass RDMd while mic spamming clown music with Cort (who was also part of that group).  Afterwards you joined delta force discord and proceeded to be toxic to guests and staff. (07/09/2019)
This was only half a year ago if that so I'm not sure how your memory is so fuzzy.
A perm ban is pretty harsh for having only 2 MRDM on record but it was the toxic group you were with and the behavior you showed that earned the perm.
I would be fine with an unban but obviously if you were to continue the behavior of 2019 you would be banned again.

Oh yeah that, that was a weird time. Well I'm actually beyond those days and I have a thing against Ghett now.  As if that was in 2019 I thought it was in 2018 lmao. But for real I do no associate with them anymore. 

Fair enough, I made many poor choices of who to hang out with in my time.
As I said above I am happy for you to be un-banned just gotta wait for Canoon to get to the ban appeals.

• Winner 1

Weren't u the EM that made a event about the Ariana Grande bombing the day after it happened?????

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

Weren't u the EM that made a event about the Ariana Grande bombing the day after it happened?????

No that was not me. I hope not anyway.

Ok disregard what i said then

Posted (edited)

He came on an alt once and named Shepard mass rdm'd during an event on big city.
He only killed Russians and when I asked him why in a sit he played the general Shepard lost 30000 men in the blink of an eye thing lmao

Edited by Asatru

15 hours ago, Asatru said:

He came on an alt once and named Shepard mass rdm'd during an event on big city.
He only killed Russians and when I asked him why in a sit he played the general Shepard lost 30000 men in the blink of an eye thing lmao

I admit that was a good one lmao. 

I just have a question how does he have respected if he’s banned?

1 hour ago, Midday said:

I just have a question how does he have respected if he’s banned?

I guess people didn't notice it after I was banned. Or me.

Alrighty,

So if I was to unban you, do you agree that if you get re banned again then that's it, its game over (no appealing etc) 

6 hours ago, Canoon said:

Alrighty,

So if I was to unban you, do you agree that if you get re banned again then that's it, its game over (no appealing etc) 

I understand and I agree to the terms 😁

You've been unbanned.