Sign in to follow this  
[VanaheimSW] Augustus

Augustus' Ban Appeal

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:127878186

In-game alias/rank: Private

Who banned you?: Bunnings

Ban Reason: RDM x2 + RDM in sit

Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining): I believe the time originally was 1 or 2 weeks. Now l have 1 day and 18 hours remaining.

Why should we unban you?: Because at the time l got very angry as these two young kids baited me into getting in a helicopter and crashed it before it even left
        the base. Ultimately getting me stuck in a tree. Out of infuriating, l reacted badly by killing them as l could here him bickering in the background. Obviously
        he got annoying and the fact he almost got me killed made me kill him and his friend. I know l shouldn't have done that and l regret my actions. After l killed
        them both one of them brought me into an admin sit. After l realised that l was going to get warned, l killed him once again out of anger. I regret my actions
        and l will make sure it doesn't happen again. I just want to start playing on the server again.

Evidence in your favor (Optional): N/A

Its one day just wait it out

• Disagree 1

You have bans for MRDM on other servers so you should probably stop minging on community servers then you wont have to appeal bans :L

Just because l have bans on other servers has no correlation with me minging on this server. I have been playing for hours until two literal 8 year olds start pissing me off...

• Informative 2

59 minutes ago, [VanaheimSW] Augustus said:

Just because l have bans on other servers has no correlation with me minging on this server. I have been playing for hours until two literal 8 year olds start pissing me off...

nonono, it's not that it's because your past has to connect with this server, it's just that there's always someone in the group that'll inform the other servers of you, it's just to keep the community safe.

Its a one day ban.

13 hours ago, Isaiahh said:

nonono, it's not that it's because your past has to connect with this server, it's just that there's always someone in the group that'll inform the other servers of you, it's just to keep the community safe.

You're not making any sense bud. What l do on other servers has no correlation with this server lmao

11 hours ago, Fosbury said:

Its a one day ban.

I've waited over a week for killing two people. And clearly you didn't read what I've said before, l just want to play...

Appeal Denied

I suggest you wait out the rest of you ban and take that time to reflect upon your actions on our server and other servers, as your behavior across multiple servers greatly contributes towards the type of person you are and how you want to be treated in CG

• Agree 1