mzry

mzrys ban appeal

Posted (edited)
Ban Appeal Template:
	SteamID: STEAM_0:1:240836665
	In-game alias/rank: Tal INT mzry (ISIS Infantry)
        Who banned you?: Rocco Sifredi(STEAM_0:0:27070407)
	Ban Reason: Scripting / Cheating
	Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining): forever i think idk

Why should we unban you?: First of all i have never injected any sort of cheat on gmod or cheated on Colossal Gaming, i can provide any and all proof that i 
                                  have never injected on gmod, i am also willing to go above and offer any other proof such as screen share on discord or anything 
                                  else that may be required i dont mind, im just really determined to get unbanned as i did only join a bit over a week ago and have 
                                  really been enjoying the server and would like to continue playing after this appeal. But yeah please atleast accept the appeal 
                                  and go through the process. Also I have no problem with the way they will determine my innocence.

Evidence in your favor (Optional): dont have any clips but i do have screenshots not that they really help but as i said i can provide further proof of 
                                           gameplay while screensharing and you will see i play the exact same etc.

Discord: mzry#3572
Edited by mzry

+1 Unban this big namer no proof only allegations 

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

-1, if Pingas was watching you for 10+ minutes in admin mode, you have a VAC ban and you go on HVH CSGO servers, its highly likely you were hacking today.

• Dumb 3

-1, I've never seen pingas ever get a ban wrong, and he doesn't just ban for no reason, my bet is that you've removed the cheats in hope to get back on colossal

• Dumb 3

Because your appeal is in relation to cheating, you will need to contact the owner, Feralswan, directly to discuss appeal options.