Jump to content
Isaiahh

Apology Post

Recommended Posts

Hey guys

Following the recurring events and punishment I received, I deeply apologised to anyone’s experience and time I had disturbed greatly due to my recent actions exploiting on the server. Eventually, I’ve been caught by a staff member and they had enough evidence to get me to admit I was in fact hacking on the server. They offered me the chance to appeal for the ban but I won’t appeal for a while until everything that had happened in the past cools down and to make sure I’ll be on neutral or good terms with the community.

To be honest, it was a stupid thing that I did but I’d thought I could get away with it long enough so that I’d get bored with what I had now and play fairly. A lot of people grew suspicious of how I performed in game and confronted me about it. Two already knew and I confirmed but they only told me to stop and just to play fairly or else I’d get a ban, which wouldn’t be surprising for them. I ignored the warnings and decided that I could still get away with it and now look where it’s gotten me into CG.

I could go out of CG and try out new servers and communities but I’ve always stuck with CG and I believe like I fit in well (of course before I would start exploiting). 

In conclusion, I really apologise to everyone for this incident and hopefully I can at least still be on good terms with. I wouldn’t want to call out names on who I told nor would they need to get the attention for that. I really hope I didn’t ruin anyone’s fun and roleplay immersion as much as I thought.

 

tl;dr I really apologise for hacking, hopefully I didn’t ruin your immersion and fun, would still like to be on good terms with community.

  • Agree 4
  • Dumb 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Internet, Where do I begin... Let's start with this -I'm sorry. This is a first for me. I've never faced criticism like this before, because I've never made a mistake like this before. I'm surrounded by good people and believe I make good decisions, but I'm still a human being. I can be wrong. I didn't do it for views. I get views. I did it because I thought I could make a positive ripple on the internet, not cause a monsoon of negativity. That's never the intention. I intended to raise awareness for suicide and suicide prevention and while I thought "if this video saves just ONE life, it'll be worth it," I was misguided by shock and awe, as portrayed in the video. I still am. I do this sh*t every day. I've made a 15 minute TV show EVERY SINGLE DAY for the past 460+ days. One may understand that it's easy to get caught up in the moment without fully weighing the possible ramifications. I'm often reminded of how big of a reach I truly have & with great power comes great responsibility... for the first time in my life I'm regretful to say I handled that power incorrectly. It won't happen again. I love everyone. I believe in people. I'm out here. Peace

  • Agree 5
  • Funny 2
  • Dumb 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd rather you not appeal. Hacking because you were getting bored is stupid. Your apology is literally saying 'yeah I did it because I was bored and I thought I could get away with it'. I think we rather you be bored somewhere else.

 

Edit: May I add, hackers usually don't get unbanned so good luck mate!

Edited by Bob Jane
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Bob Jane said:

I'd rather you not appeal. Hacking because you were getting bored is stupid. Your apology is literally saying 'yeah I did it because I was bored and I thought I could get away with it'. I think we rather you be bored somewhere else.

 

Edit: May I add, hackers usually don't get unbanned so good luck mate!

If I were to appeal now, I wouldn’t expect a good response. I’d rather not appeal at all or appeal in a later time when I find it more suitable.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Isaiahh said:

I’d rather not appeal at all 

yeah good idea, after hacking because you are bored you aren't in a great spot, I doubt others, myself included want you back at all.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn’t mean that I was hacking because I was bored, I meant that I’d do it to the point where I would get bored of the exploit and the play fairly

Edited by Isaiahh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement, and I don’t expect to be forgiven. I’m simply here to apologize. What we came across that day in the woods was obviously unplanned. The reactions you saw on tape were raw; they were unfiltered. None of us knew how to react or how to feel. I should have never posted the video. I should have put the cameras down and stopped recording what we were going through. There's a lot of things I should have done differently but I didn't. And for that, from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry. I want to apologize to the internet. I want to apologize to anyone who has seen the video. I want to apologize to anyone who has been affected or touched by mental illness, or depression, or suicide. But most importantly I want to apologize to the victim and his family. For my fans who are defending my actions, please don't. I don’t deserve to be defended. The goal with my content is always to entertain; to push the boundaries, to be all-inclusive. In the world I live in, I share almost everything I do. The intent is never to be heartless, cruel, or malicious. Like I said I made a huge mistake. I don’t expect to be forgiven, I’m just here to apologize. I'm ashamed of myself. I’m disappointed in myself. And I promise to be better. I will be better. Thank you.

  • Agree 1
  • Angry 1
  • Funny 2
  • Dumb 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Isaiahh said:

I didn’t mean that I was hacking because I was bored, I meant that I’d do it to the point where I would get bored of the exploit and the play fairly

lmao. The fact that you thought it was a good idea to hack is bad enough. It is one of the dumbest excuses to hack.

  • Agree 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't you make a smartass remark before you got banned?
Hacking to the point where you are bored of hacking doesn't really help you in your case. At this point I doubt you are going to get unbanned mainly because its been like 2 days. Maybe wait a few months and apply.

Edited by Nikolai
i thought this was an ban appeal my bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nikolai said:

Didn't you make a smartass remark before you got banned?
Hacking to the point where you are bored of hacking doesn't really help you in your case. At this point I doubt you are going to get unbanned mainly because its been like 2 days. Maybe wait a few months and apply.

I’m planning on doing that, right now I just want to take a break from just gaming altogether now.

 

Edit: or possibly not even appeal since I’m currently receiving some questionable DMs

Edited by Isaiahh
  • Dumb 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm actually shocked of what you did, like I thought you are playing legit when you are in 75th then once I transfer to PLA you did something sketchy at the event like im actually disappointed a bit, you where a good guy when you are in the server and when I talk to you in discord, sometimes fun to talk with, always bantering each other left and right.

But I forgive you cause you know "humans make mistakes and a lot of people dont think about their consequences so they just go with the flow" but I dont know if the CG Community will actually forgive you for your action of you doing bad things.

I wish you the best of luck out there and take care 

 

Edited by Silent
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2020 at 1:39 AM, Isaiahh said:

In conclusion, I really apologise to everyone for this incident and hopefully I can at least still be on good terms with. I wouldn’t want to call out names on who I told nor would they need to get the attention for that. I really hope I didn’t ruin anyone’s fun and roleplay immersion as much as I thought.

I understand you regret your decisions of exploiting and I appreciate the apology, but if I am going to be honest... Your move was a bit douchey and I don't think anyone appreciates a cheater. Cheaters don't think of the outcomes of cheating and if they are caught. While on the other hand, cheaters don't apologise or regret their decisions either.

 Apology or not, it doesn't really fix what you did, however it is a start. Try not to cheat (obviously) and see if you can get on better terms with some of the staff and community before you start thinking of playing CG again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Silent said:

I'm actually shocked of what you did, like I thought you are playing legit when you are in 75th then once I transfer to PLA you did something sketchy at the event like im actually disappointed a bit, you where a good guy when you are in the server and when I talk to you in discord, sometimes fun to talk with, always bantering each other left and right.

But I forgive you cause you know "humans make mistakes and a lot of people dont think about their consequences so they just go with the flow" but I dont know if the CG Community will actually forgive you for your action of you doing bad things.

I wish you the best of luck out there and take care 

 

I was playing legit in 75th until US Army

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can i just put it out there, i dont really care about cheaters, but i think cheating in RP is dumb. if you want to cheat, go play CSGO or something. you dont get brownie points for cheating and getting a high score in an RP server, you get brownie points for RPing. so yeah i'm all for unbanning or whatever, but just note that cheaters are unbothering but dumb in my books.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This shit waccc man. Im just here for a good time

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The hacking is a yikes, I'll give you that. But the fact that after 2 people warned you, you still continued makes you look like a fucking clown.

You were an alright guy but like fuck dude, it really didn't seem like you gave a fuck about the impact of your actions at the time.

Like, with a massy, that can be a spur of the moment thing.

But like hacking isn't a 1 click thing, you gotta do research, set it up, and with your case; you were doing it for quite a while so you were well aware of your actions.

 

Gonna be straight, please stay gone. Your reasons and excuses are piss poor and honestly your behavior was selfish, deliberate and had none of the communities best interests in mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Uni said:

the fact that after 2 people warned you, you still continued makes you look like a fucking clown.

Yeah, I’ll actually agree with you on that case. With staying gone from the community, I probably might come back after a really, really long time, when I hadn’t had screwed both the community and myself over so badly. If you disagree with just me coming back at all, I really can’t judge you with that matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Isaiahh said:

 I probably might come back after a really, really long time, when I hadn’t had screwed both the community and myself over so badly. 

Good thing is, you won't come back after a really, really long time, because guess what? Perm bans last until the  e n d  o f  t i m e

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Rito Skeeto said:

Perm bans last until the  e n d  o f  t i m e

Informative.

If you saw, I said that I’d either stay gone or come back to the point where I’d believe that the community wouldn’t had been affected as much.

and if I do reconsider on the second choice, it’ll be a long time, say like if I had wanted to come back as soon as I’d think that it’d be appropriate; 2-5 months

either way, you’ll be comfortable while I’m gone since I didn’t anticipate this as a permanent ban that time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Isaiahh said:

I it’ll be a long time, say like if I had wanted to come back as soon as I’d think that it’d be appropriate; 2-5 months

 

You got perm-banned. You can't come back in 2-5 months. Cheating is not tolerated whatsoever and if you come back at ALL then it will most likely be after several YEARS.

  • Clown 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Rito Skeeto said:

You got perm-banned. You can't come back in 2-5 months. Cheating is not tolerated whatsoever and if you come back at ALL then it will most likely be after several YEARS.

Chill just let him say sorry 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ritos word is very accurate as he's the expert on cheaters and knows what he talks about

  • Agree 5
  • Dumb 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

smh bro you had the fov too high with dekulock. gotta have it at like 3 or 5 to stay hidden smh

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...