Dean

I am still very curious

SteamID:STEAM_1:1:61746398

In-game alias/rank:Bonilla

Who banned you?:high admin

Ban Reason: ban reinstated

Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining): Permanent

Why should we unban you:
Mutiple months have gone by, so I wanted to give it another shot. I've been busy with my studies, but this just came to my thought right now. I haven't thought about much of the server up until this monent. Since this story of my fall was so long ago let me provide a recap. My ban was reinstated by admins regarding my ban prior and my history of bad behaviour, one for alt accounting and another apperently for 'mass rdm'. At this point I would be stupid if I didn't admit to using cheats and just blantantly lied to the community. But the truth is that I wasn't, and even if cheated I would confess this guilt ages ago. This is not some 'feel sorry' 'sympathy' speech thing but I seriously have been misunderstood by the staff and community as a user for the use of cheats. Otherwise, I am still gulity for the other things which include alt accounting. But what I don't get is why reinstate the ban? After talking to some people one main reason is from 'mass rdm'. Which I find it obsurd as I have never done such a thing on the server? And those who have been on the server know that. I have appealed to the owner, he said he would get back to me but to this monent there has been no response, so the only shot is here. And I know for those who I have played with in the past know that I have been treated unjustly. 

I am very curious of what you think? Is there another chance? 

• Agree 1

I am currently looking into this ban, You should receive a response shortly.

The staff team changed our stance on cheaters which is why your ban was extended from 1 month (with +2 for ban evasion) to a perm.
This was at the decision of the server owner as we feel that after a player is known for using cheats on the server they can never really be trusted to play fairly again.  Players in the community will continue to complain the player is a cheater which ruins the experience as they will think you are getting an unfair advantage even if you aren't cheating.
Shouldn't have cheated in the first place imo

Unban Dean now, he is a very nice man. Dean never done nothing wrong, he just chilling and we all misunderstood him that's all. Dean must live on, unban Dean.

I'm slightly confused, was his original ban for cheating @Asatru?

Because your appeal is in relation to cheating, you will need to contact the owner, Feralswan, directly to discuss appeal options.