Bob Jane

BOB JANE APPLICATION FOR THE ACCEPTANCE FOR COMMUNICATION STAFF

General

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:140531614

Steam Community Profile Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LethalEthan/

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.General Crudes): CWO Bob Jane

Discord/Teamspeak ID (E.g. name#2003 or UniqueID: Lethalethan#0001

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: YES SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR ON COLOSSAL GAMING MILRP

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: No

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : SENIOR ADMIN/ULTIMATE

Are you familiar with Discord/Teamspeak permissions and settings?: YES WITH DISCORD

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: Probs a 9

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: YES

Do you follow and enforce the rules to the best of your ability?: YES 

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?: YES

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with people?: YES

Do you agree not to annoy any event staff while they are hosting events?: YES

Rank Agreement

How often do you use the Discord/Teamspeak server?: I have started using the discord due to everyone now using it. I use TS more for staff stuff like events. but not really for chit chat.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord and a Teamspeak rank that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this server role instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord/Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord rules: YES

Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become a Communication Administrator?:
Since the discord is being used more now that the update is coming out, the applications have opened. I wish to become comm. admin to help people with problems and also be able to assist people with problems in discord chats. Also now being AUS ARMY LEADER, having perms to change people's roles and that would be handy to have. Overall, i just want to expand my service to different parts of the community.

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on the Communication servers as an Administrator?:

Due to my current role as senior admin on the server, I have already made a positive impact to the community through the milrp server. I am pretty positive in setting up discord perms and channels, as well as communicating to players if they need assistance. As well as that, being a genuine person and outgoing is has also been shown through my time in the community. This can be implemented into comm. staff  creating a positive experience and impact to people on the server.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A User has been mic-spamming distorted/loud music in all of the public channels. They have since disconnected and you were only notified 20 minutes after the incident occurred.

Question 1: As a Communication Administrator, how do you react?: I would privately message the person and tell them that it is unacceptable to mic spam and that if it happens in the future, there will be severe punishments like a ban.

Scenario 2: A User has been waiting in the HELPDESK channel for over an hour and a half. You join the help-desk channel to assist them and you discover they are quite agitated by your slow response.

Question 2: As a Communication Administrator, how do you react?: I would first of all apologise for the late response. After that, I would then try my best to help the person to the best of my abilities. 

THANKS

• Agree 2
  • Funny 1

+1

- Senior Staff

- Knows his rules

- Great leadership skills (was LOF) 

Posted (edited)

+1 

amazing staff already, nice application you have got here.

i can see Bob having great potential and putting effort into the extra role.

Edited by Ryan

+1 Reputable good boy. Well developed application, not retarded.

xoxoxoxo gl

Accepted

• Friendly 1