Sign in to follow this  
Ezygle

Superheros For New Regiment

Just watched The Boys (Stream for free on Amazon Prime)! Should we/can we add Superheros into the US Army?

Pros: Superheros are cool and they can do pew pews and have lasers come out of their eyes

Cons: I think lasering someone in half is a war crime 

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1

+1
I don't know how no one has thought of this as of yet! Superheroes would be a great addition to the RP of the server. Although I think you might want to move this to the suggestions category, as some people might not think this is a completely serious idea... Superheroes are not only cool 😎, they are also really powerful  💪 !!!! I would love to see superheroes added to the US faction! (But not taliban because they stink! 🤢)

+1. I don't know how Feral could have overlooked this major part of military combat. Superheroes are a great idea, I want to be Spiderman and steal the Taliban's goats with my webs. 

+1 This is a change that I and others in the community have been trying to push for a very long time now and its glad to see that you're on our side! I do indeed believe that superheros would be a great addition to Military RP because it would not only add the roleplay experience but it would also give more commander positions for people to play around with it would also be very interesting to see what amazing regiments would be created because of this new change. Can't wait to see it on the dev server! 

+1 will add to the realism of the server and make it a more enjoyable experience. We should also consider giving the superheroes the ability to fly and give them godmode.

+1 superheros are cool they do laser eyes thing, they are nice and spider-man visited me while I was in hospital.

Super hero's are BAD and  Stinky and do not deserve to be in CG because they are Bad and Mean.

Edited by Miller
  • Sad 2

@Miller is WRONG Superhero’s are so cool and they are in real life because of the movies and they save the world so that aren’t bad and mean and also they clean themselves so you are wrong miller

Can we all just agree that superheroes are both good and bad. No arguing