Sign in to follow this  
Toby Tee

Toby Tee’s Moderator

Steam ID: 0:0:44874827

Steam Community Profile Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050015382

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): Master Sergeant Toby Tee

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Toby Tee

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: I am not but hopefully I will be soon.

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: Only on Discord servers. 

How much game time on Colossal Gaming MilitaryRP do you have? (Provide proof): 197 hours. Proof is attached to this post 🙂

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : I am a Bronze rank.

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: I have familiarised myself since last time I applied.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: I’d say that I have gotten myself more involved with the community. I’d give myself a 7. Feel free to disagree.

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: I am indeed.

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?: I try to whenever I can but some people don't listen.

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?: I promise that I will not be Biased to anyone.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: I do. 

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: Most certainly. 

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: I haven’t had a single ban or warn to date. 

Communication Servers Agreement

How often do you use the Official CG Discord server?: I normally use the server of the regiment I’m in. I use the CG discord sometimes.

How often do you use the TeamSpeak server?: In my opinion, nobody really used the TS. I am in it but prefer discord.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord & TeamsSpeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord & TeamSpeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord & TeamSpeak Rules (#lobby Channel): I promise, I will never abuse my powers in game or on either the Discord and Team Speak.

Questions

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay?: I’ve had my run in with minges and people who don’t care about the game. I enjoy helping and will do my job of helping the people on the server who have the intent to play and experience something new. 

Discuss your ability to work in a team and give examples that demonstrate this:

I always have to do the work in group projects. I normally play on the server in squads and use communication to my advantage.

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively: I became a sub class officer in security operations and went ham on doing tryouts. I always followed the book and tried my best to enforce responsibility and conviction into the regiment.

Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself:

I’m the cheery but quiet person. I like doing work which is another reason why I would like this job. 

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A Player is running around on the server and rdming constantly. Despite previous warnings from other staff, this player is still on his murder spree. All the other staff has logged off and you are the only one left. The player count is around 35. You've encountered this player before and have found him to be quite the minge.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react? I’d !Bring then !jail them in rapid succession. Then, I’d check their game tracker profile to see how new they are to the server. If they were new I’d warn them and explain to them what they did wrong. If they were old players I’d ban them for a week. Massrdm is not allowed.

Scenario 2: A well-known Player has Mass-RDMed a small squad of Players on his own team. This Player has been a very great member in the past, however recently you've observed that they are slipping up a lot.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react? I’d TP them to me and ask why they have such an attitude. I’d warn them and tell them to improve their attitude or risk a ban. 

Sorry for the lack of colour. It’s hard to change colour on iPad.

Edited by Toby Tee
Grammar Mistake

-1 I found you hanging around secops ops jail after leaving the regiment shooting a wall and then running away.
So I have no idea how you can become mod if you find enjoyment annoying people because a regiment didn't treat you 'right'.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

19 hours ago, Bob Jane said:

-1 I found you hanging around secops ops jail after leaving the regiment shooting a wall and then running away.
So I have no idea how you can become mod if you find enjoyment annoying people because a regiment didn't treat you 'right'.

I didn’t try to intentionally annoy anyone and I wouldn’t shoot a wall because someone didn’t “treat me right.” I left Sec Ops because I wanted to try something new and not because I have an eternal hatred for the regiment. The whole reason I was at the Sec Ops bunks was because I was considering rejoining the regiment.

Edited by Toby Tee

-1. I have seen you in game annoying people multiple times and do not believe you to be mature enough to become a mod at all. Some of the answers in these questions lack information and depth, and some of them are too rude of options to use when in those situations.

Like the Joker profile pick, though.

I agree with what you stated about how my answer weren’t suitable for the situation. However, I am unfamiliar with the servers policies on bans (how long to ban someone for). I wasn’t sure if the scenarios was a test of the applicants decision making or how well they know the Moderators guidelines. 

If you can’t follow the rules how can you enforce the rule?

i believe you are still to immature for a staff position. 
Good luck 

It’s not that I’m not familiar with the rules. I simply wasn’t sure if there was a set time for different punishments.

Neutral I still stand to what I said in my response to your previous application, you're a good guy who can follow rules and do the correct thing at the right time. Even though you not knowing the rulings for punishments is pretty fair for not being staff, it's done so much it's basically expected that asking a more experienced staff member for info to put on your app is done to ensure quality and a good grasp on a staff role and the plan to show initiative. I don't see many incidents with you that would invalidate your position as staff, as generally you can exhibit a general sense of RP and responsibility. I agree to some extend to what others have said, and that spending more time on the app to improve quality, and starting to show staff like attributes in game, can greatly improve the community's outlook on you. However I disagree with others that you're that immature and are completely not staff material, as I can see you becoming mod at some stage if you put in the effort. Overall, before you plan to make another app in 2 weeks, decide maybe to reflect upon yourself and see what differs you from current moderators.

Neutral - I have only met you a few times (cause I usually operate late night and on LOA) you seem like a overall nice guy. Seeing your answers I believe you can improve, its not like the answers really matter, NOT SAYING THE ANSWERS DO NOT matter, it is just an application and fieldwork is different. Why is it call a trial then? We are here to learn and to dedicate ourselves to help the server but for other people you seem to annoy them and be immature

Overall improve you dicipline this is why I am giving you a neutral. And word of advice give it another try when you have more experience around the server in my own personal opinion.

Best of luck on this app! 🙂

Edited by Zynix

Neutral | Im kinda leaning towards the -1. haven't really seen you or interacted with you in the last few weeks but you did try and kill sec ops then break rules in front of the jail or from what ive heard. looking at the other replies to this thread most people thing you are imature, if you decide to make another app or try to make this one work. try to improve your attitude and don't act like a minge. also try to add more detail to the moderator application as it looks like you've rushed through without deciding to add extra detail to the replies. when replying to the senarios try to actually add more detail as its pretty blank with what you say. in summery try to change your attitude, try and write the mod app in more detail. but anyway id probably wait 2 weeks and make one thinking of all the detail that needs to go into this to make it good

Denied.