Sign in to follow this  
Asatru

Operation Inherent Resolve

After the kidnapping of Kayla Mueluer by ISIS in the city of Aleppo US President has declared it's official continued war on ISIS and it's territory!
The president had this to say towards congress:

"Finally, if Congress believes, as I do, that we are at war with ISIS, it should go ahead and vote to authorize the continued use of military force against these terrorists.  For over a year, I have ordered our military to take thousands of air strikes against ISIS targets. I think it’s time for Congress to vote to demonstrate that the American people are united and committed to this fight."

In response to the presidents cry for war congress have accepted that an allied force consisting of Delta Force, US Army, 75th Rangers, Spetsnaz,  Security Operations, Special Air Service, and the United States Marine Corps will be deployed to the city of Aleppo to track down Kayla Mueluer a US citizen.  This operation will begin on Wednesday 01/22/2020.
Reports indicate that Kayla Mueluer has been forced to become one of many wives to the Caliph.  During her time in captivity she has been beaten, defiled and tortured by ISIS men including the Caliph. 

ISIS-is_bad_2.png
*The image was sent in from an anonymous source but reporters have confirmed that the people present in the photo are Kayla Mueluer and the Caliph Ghob Ghane!

Edited by Asatru
  • Winner 1

The Malakand will be sending troops across the Middle East in our party buses from Afhganistan to support our brothers in Allepo

image.jpeg.9b4560861f8bd8048af8da27dda8006a.jpeg

• Agree 4

Americans do not deserve to be tortured by people wearing bed sheets. Unacceptable!

The Al Qaeda Will Not Give In. We will take our assasins and stop all your attacks

al-shabaab will be sending their women soldiers

images.jpeg

The United States Armed Forces would make sure this won't happen again, we will crush ISIS and all loyal to them.

A message from Major [REDACTED] of Delta Force, 

We will not let anyone, let alone our citizens be held captive by these barbarians. We will send wave after wave of our finest troops to retrieve Kayla Mueluer and to wipe out the poorly trained and child soldiers who believe that they are in control for once and for all. Our message to ISIS? Prepare yourself, Kayla is the last US Citizen you will hold captive.

US Press Conference

Broadcasted from the White House, 21.01.2020

General of the Armies Ezygle when asked to comment on the Kayla Mueller Situation;

"Let it be known that the US do not negotiate with terrorists. As the extremist group ISIS have failed to meet our demands and return Kayla to us, we are being forced to take extreme measures to ensure her safety and to bring her captors to justice. The operation that has been planned involves the US's finest troops brought together from several regiments and brigades."

Edited by Ezygle
  • Winner 2

Staff Sergeant and negotiator Toby Tee was interviewed about the situation on the twenty first of January from Washington DC and said this:

“I have people working around the clock to try and get her out but their demands are too unreasonable so we may have to work out another form of negotiation that’s not your average trade. My condolences to Kaylas family and I wish them the best of luck through this troubling time.”

Despite the US winning most of the battles today the Caliph, Ghob Ghane executed his wife and American hostage Kayla Mueller!

US win/s: 5
Taliban win/s: 1
Here is the current list of support that Officer/Chief can call out:

unknown.png

23/1/2020 Various News Channels Interview

Negotiator Toby Tee

“I have been given the permission to say this so I will do so now. We were able to defeat the Taliban and push them back far enough but unfortunately this resulted in the execution of the hostage Kayla Mueller. In retaliation for this sudden gesture of hostility we will now make a final strike in order to stop them from doing this again.”

The execution video was not shown for obvious reasons.

During a recent interview with a Major from Delta Force, he has prepared a message concerning the recent events of Kayla Mueller's Death and the association with ISIS.

"The United States Military will vow to bring those associated in Kayla Mueller's death to justice and will perform strategy and tactics to eliminate the ISIS threat regarding the recent activity of attacks throughout the middle east".

Operation Inherent Resolve 
US win/s: 8
Taliban win/s: 3

IMG_20200124_031328.jpg

In an interview earlier today by 911JihadiTV with the one and only Taliban Artist 'QuickShell' from the province of Malakand in Afghanistan, he had this to say:
 " إذا كان هؤلاء الكفار يريدون بعض اللحم البقري ، فليعلموا أنني قد شريحة لحم "

This was Hasan Muhammad Abu Abuk Al Bin Kafar Benbul Jihad Raqum-Wahid Asladen from 911 news with more coverage on this situation later this afternoon

Taliban have been fortunate to recover from their losses and finish today's missions with 9 victories.
This bring the count to:
US wins: 9
Taliban wins: 9
However, have the Taliban victories been a result of the US being at a disadvantage invading ISIS territory? Tomorrow marks the death of an important general.  Flag up and support your faction in tomorrows 2.15, 5.15 and 8.15 events there is 6 victories to take!

The stalemate continues as both Officers and chiefs succeeded in countering each others use of resources.
Today the Iran general was killed by a drone stroke.  ISIS in an attempt to form political alliances with Iran took revenge for the bombing.

US wins: 12
Taliban wins: 12
image.thumb.png.c261f3b56e5520c892a74cf8d976c618.png

Congratulations to the Taliban on saving the Caliph Ghob Ghane.  He has now retired to paradise island alongside Osama Bin laden.
This concludes the operation with:
US Wins: 13
Taliban Wins: 15

Grats to Taliban for winning that last event and taking home 15 levels and so sad to the US who only took 10.

(OOC) That was a pretty good operation. Just fix the repetitive map element and it would be a little better.

9 hours ago, Toby Tee said:

Just fix the repetitive map element and it would be a little better.

We used every single map only once for the whole operation so I don't understand what you mean?

I thought they were used multiple times. Didn’t know sry.