Yumi

Ban Appeal

Discord ID (name#2003): Yumi#9321
	Discord alias/rank: My Rank is Verified
	Teamspeak UniqueID: None
	Teamspeak alias/rank: None
	What happened in your perspective?: I got banned but 3 of the reasons were Lying to staff, Staff Diss And Fail FearRP But i never lied to staff, i never staff dissed and i already got warned for fail fearRp i dont know why it was added after i got warned for it.
	Why should we unban you?: I dont need to be unbanned i want them 3 subects of the ban removed and my ban shortened.
	Evidence in your favor (Optional): Soap (The admin who banned me) apparently has a video which im asking for but he isn't providing it to me.

Posted (edited)

This is a ban appeal for TS/Discord, if you want to appeal for an in-game ban do it here:
https://colossalgamingau.com/forums/index.php?/forum/21-banwarn-appeals/

Otherwise, the reasons for your ban are appropriate;

- You said you were "going AFK", however after being "AFK" and getting returned, you began to run around. You then told the staff that "I was just checking if I got returned."

- You called Soap a "shit staff member", N3V (The assisting TMOD) a "n*****", and then called it a "shit server"

- The Fail FearRP was added because it was part of the collective reasons for being banned; as the reason for the ticket in the first place was because you failed to comply to my FearRP and then pulled out a weapon and killed me.

The reason why Soap isn't giving you the video is because;

- He doesn't have to

- His internet speed is too slow to upload a file of that size, and it could possibly create issues for his PC.

In my eyes your ban is entirely justified, you were banned the other day by Canoon for almost the exact same reasons, and I think you need to learn how to obey the rules and respect others if you wish to come on the server again.

Edited by Yapopey
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

I think Yapopey summed that up for me and N3V

same with blaid

Edited by Soap

Moved to correct sub forum. Please use the provided template so we can understand your appeal:

Yeah denied. If you can't follow the template, I can't expect you to follow the rules 😞