Sign in to follow this  
Zabat

The Moderator Application of Zabat

Posted (edited)

Moderator Application Template

Pre-requisites

• You must be already active and well-known member within our community
  • You must be calm and know how to handle stressful situations as a staff member you will get stressed.
  • You must understand the chain of command.
  • You must understand that the powers you are granted are for you to help people and the community.
  • You agree that your rank can be taken away at any time if you are reported abusing.
  • You need to understand that you may not receive the rank.
  • As a staff member, you must understand that you are required to help/run events.
  • You must have an understanding of the rules and RP.
  • You must have at least 60 active hours within 1 month on the server.
  • You must show appropriate levels of maturity in all aspects within the community.

General

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48518993

Steam Community Profile Page Link:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kyall/

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston):  Zabat Shalluh

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Zabat 

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: Negative.

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: I have been staff on The Gaming Council's "The Purge DarkRP" server, their Star Wars Role play server, Gateway Gaming's Star Wars Role play server, and Colossal Gaming's Military RP server., I was a Super Admin on TGC, an Admin on GG, and a Moderator on CG. On Gateway Gaming and TGC I have my friend Gforce (Puta Shalluh) and his steamID is Steam_0:0:146330695). my contact for my time as staff on Colossal Gaming is Canoon, but I do not have a STEAM_ID for Canoon (sorry). 

How much game time on Colossal Gaming MilitaryRP do you have? (Provide proof): I have gone by Reckonyn, Do a Shitcunt Ya Backflip, and Karm on this server, that is my playtime in total. 

image.png.88d5462bef2ed4e0e8448b97f4fc4c26.png

image.png.e11f962d3daa9dbcb833e4ddd8345e41.png

image.png.7a7a62064aaa1d6ca1afc1323abd1938.png

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: I would say an 8, since I was last on the community has cycled through some players, i'm doing my best to learn the names of all the newbies. I have been back on the server for about a month and I am still playing it every day that I can.

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: I sure am, happy to provide examples if needed.

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : I currently hold the rank of Respected.

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Affirmative.

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?: Absolutely, 100%. 

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?: I Understand.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: I sure do.

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: I do, and I agree with this.

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: Negative, not a single ban.

Communication Servers Agreement

How often do you use the Official CG Discord server?: I voice chat in there sometimes, and I type messages sometimes too.

How often do you use the TeamSpeak server?: Honestly I didn't know the TS was back up. I used to use it all the time.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord & TeamsSpeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord & TeamSpeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord & TeamSpeak Rules (#lobby Channel): I agree to this statement. 

Questions

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay?: I believe I should be accepted as a Moderator because I have a lot of experience with staffing servers, and I have experience with being staff on this server. I believe myself to be a mature and fair player/staff member, and I deal with situations as fairly as possible while maintaining the high standards that a staff member upholds.

Discuss your ability to work in a team and give examples that demonstrate this: "Teamwork makes the dreamwork", I believe teamwork is key to everything on this server. Hosting training and attending training can improve your overall skill level and your K/D/A in events, teamwork also give everybody the chance to show and prove their skills as a leader. I believe if someone is egotistical and is not a team player that they will not find a good "vibe" in this community, I thrive off the teamwork in this community, like Call outs when a U.S. is about to kill me, or when I can tell my friend sniping on the hill the position of the U.S. Soldiers. Long story short I believe Teamwork is key in a community, and a staff team that works together is a strong and reliable staff team.

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively: When I left the server, I left on a good note. Before I left I was the Prophet of Al-Qaeda, and I brought a little bit of life into that regiment before I dipped. I left staff only because of real life circumstances, which have eased as of now. 

Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself: I'm easy going but fair, i'm mature but I have a sense of humor, I know the difference between right and wrong, I'm a good player that loves helping the new players find their way in the server, showing them the top regiments and the top guns to use, and giving them tips and pointers on playing in events. 

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A Player is running around on the server and rdming constantly. Despite previous warnings from other staff, this player is still on his murder spree. All the other staff has logged off and you are the only one left. The player count is around 35. You've encountered this player before and have found him to be quite the minge. 

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react?  Well straight away I would !jailtp this person and explain to them that they would be getting an additional warn from myself and that they should really stop this murder spree so they can enjoy the server. I would then proceed to watch the player closely and if he RDM's again I would go through the !menu > Ban > Player > Time (3DAYS) > Reason (RDM, Warned constantly by other staff besides myself, proceeded to RDM.)

Scenario 2: A well-known Player has Mass-RDMed a small squad of Players on his own team. This Player has been a very great member in the past, however recently you've observed that they are slipping up a lot.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react? Well I would !jailtp "player name" and ask him what in the heck is going on? They have such a great reputation on the server and ended up turning it into a terrible one from one mistake. I would listen to what the player has to say, if it is "Oh my brother is using my computer so sorry it wont happen again", they would be warned for MassRDM, and be told to protect their PC. If it happens again I would tell a staff member to ban this player for two weeks, if they come back and decide to do it again, I would push for them to be perma banned. If they complain about the ban, i'll see them on the ban appeal forum post. If what they had to say is unreasonable like "I'm bored, I dont care, I dont like the server anymore, etc." They would be getting a two week ban and maybe even a perma ban, depending on what the higher staff members see as a more suitable punishment.

Thank you very much for reading through my Moderator application, I look forward to seeing your responses whether they be Negative or Positive. And as always. Stay groovy.

Edited by Zabat
Forgot to answer one question.
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

+1 From what I've seen, Zabat is mature, active and has done a good job in tali. As well, having previous experience as a staff. 

Good Luck! 

Edited by River
  • Friendly 1

+1 - Great staff member before, I know you will do an even better job than before. You have my full backing

• Friendly 1

+1 Known him longer than most people here and I know he will do a great job

• Friendly 1

+1 haven’t seen him before but he seems pretty dope, PS you skipped the ULX question

• Friendly 1

+1

your a good dude and a nice bloke, I remember you from a while ago and did good RP

also can you fix the ULX question 🙂

Good luck 

• Friendly 1

+1 All around friendly guy, follows rules, and generally a legend.

• Friendly 1

Did you go on LOA for 12 days?
Activity dropped off pretty hard what is the reason?

+1 I haven’t really seen you around too much but the amount of effort you put into this application is outstanding. I believe that you deserve the role of moderator as you would make a great enforcer on the server. I hope you get this opportunity and I hope that you stay epic.

When did u make this App because it looks like u just copied an old one and pasted it without changing?

Reopened at request of user

On 1/24/2020 at 10:42 PM, Asatru said:

Did you go on LOA for 12 days?
Activity dropped off pretty hard what is the reason?

Yes I was on LOA for work reasons, I had a busy two weeks working 50 hours the first and 62 the second.

• Informative 1

Not enough activity for now 😞

Please reapply when more active 🙂