Dan

Rito Skeeto [FMJ] Report

Staff Members In-Game Name/Alias: Rito Skeeto [FMJ]
	Staff Members SteamID: STEAM_0:1:164341216
 	Staff Members Discord/Teamspeak Name/Alias: Rito Skeeto
	Staff Members Discord/Teamspeak ID (name#2003 or UniqueID): Rito Skeeto#5205
	Where did this occur? (Discord | Teamspeak | Forums | MilitaryRP) Military RP
	Type of Report: Rule Breaking
	Reason for Report: Well he ran me over for no reason and just want him to get the same punishment any other player would get if they broke the rules.
	Evidence:
Extra Comments: A warn will be fine

Hi. I was driving to FOB in my Hummer. I wasn't really paying attention to the road as I was talking in Discord with my friends. I fully pay up to this as it was completely my fault for not paying attention to the road. Afterwards, I apologised profusely. I have learned my lesson and take full responsibility and any punishments that ensue.

Rito Skeeto

• Agree 2

This isn't really what a staff report is for, just submit a ticket and another staff member will deal with it, staff reports are usually for abusive behavior and misuse of powers.

Besides, accidentally running someone over is what everyone does sometimes, it's not really a big deal if it's a mistake. Forget and forgive.

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, Yapopey said:

This isn't really what a staff report is for, just submit a ticket and another staff member will deal with it, staff reports are usually for abusive behavior and misuse of powers.

i made a ticket but tropica the person who took the ticket said he cant do anything since rito is staff

Yeah I think you need a Senior Admin or a Head Admin, but this isn't really a rule break/power abuse. Just accept it as an accident and Rito will try to not do it again.

but he did break the rules, RDM

Posted (edited)

Staff cannot punishes other staff E.G. warn, kick or ban that’s a job for Head Admin or Head EM depending weather the staff was part of Mod team or EM team. A ticket wouldn’t help unless a head admin was on at the time. Also quoting what feral said “@everyone Killing anyone including yourself by **accident** is not punishable.“ - feral. 

Edited by Blaid225
  • Informative 1

I'm currently reviewing this. I'll post a response shortly.

You can see him stop after he connects and doesn't even hit you at a high speed.
If this was a player I would suggest moving off the road when a car is coming as they might not be able to stop in time.

Cars take around 3 seconds to fully stop at full speed anyway (Tested it in game)

• Informative 1

Alrighty,

I've reviewed the evidence, and have come to the collusion that it was an accidental RDM (I.E not intended). As per the Owner's directive, no further action will be taken as accidentally killing someone is not punishable. 

• Agree 2