Sign in to follow this  
Dan

Rule clarification/update on RP revival memory/NLR

Posted (edited)

Suggestion Name: Rule clarification/update on RP revival memory/NLR

Suggestion Type (Rank, Vehicle, Menus, Regiment): Rule Update

Reason (Why would you like this added/removed): Just had a discussion with Asatru about current reviving rules, how Asatru says when u get revived u lose all memory of RP. How ever I don't think this should be the case, You shouldn't lose your past RP memory after getting revived because you are still in the same life.

Screenshots (Optional):210159486_GarrysModScreenshot2020_01.06-16_00_45_27.png.42e1861eb9210e642cb41b27c3dad152.png

Edited by RB | NitroRP.gg

Idm the rule being changed I just didn't want to say yeah sure you can kill someone in US base if they killed you and you got revived since your reason for still knowing who they are is thier badge which is metagame.

i saw someone (not naming names) put this in comms: AOS on (person) | Killed me. it’s this kinda stuff that kinda ruins immersion especially for newer players

This is just a personal opinion, but i would say that if you are shot by someone inside a base, then revived, you wouldn't just be able to shoot them if you can still see them.

Need to kind of create a time-frame here, i.e you can shoot them if revived within 10/20/30 seconds and no more time has elapsed from when you died.

FeralswanToday at 5:18 PM
Basically if you get revived it is as if you never died

Just remember that in the case of solo raid/returning fire the person that killed you should still be visible.  If they went away for a bit then came back you can't meta game their name and model.
This should resolve the topic.
Please lock and close forum gods.