Posted (edited)

General

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:209866716

Steam Community Profile Page Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198379999160

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): Captain Bunnings

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Bunnings

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: No

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: No

How much game time on Colossal Gaming MilitaryRP do you have? (Provide proof): Minutes Played: 43959 https://cache.gametracker.com/player/Bunnings%20Warehouse/139.99.162.1:27015/

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : User

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: Yes

I know some commands like !jail, !jailtp, !goto, !bring

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: 8/10

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?: Yes

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?: Yes

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: Yes

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: Yes

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: No

Communication Servers Agreement

How often do you use the Official CG Discord server?: I use it everyday

How often do you use the TeamSpeak server?: I don’t use teamspeak

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord & TeamsSpeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord & TeamSpeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord & TeamSpeak Rules (#lobby Channel): Yes

Questions

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay?: I want to help the server. I like to share my ideas on things we could add and thing we could improve. I am a hard worker.

Discuss your ability to work in a team and give examples that demonstrate this: I’m always in situations where I have to work as a team such as doing missions or during an event. I lead missions with the US which proves that I am able to work well with anyone because I lead missions with new and old players. I am an officer and MCOM in the past.

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively: I was MCOM. I am an officer. I try to give new players a good experience on the server(getting people to leave the base to do things like capping points, raiding, events like bomb and transmitter).

Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself: I’m active. I like to communicate and share my ideas on what I think could be improved or added. I will always go out of my way to help someone

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A Player is running around on the server and rdming constantly. Despite previous warnings from other staff, this player is still on his murder spree. All the other staff has logged off and you are the only one left. The player count is around 35. You've encountered this player before and have found him to be quite the minge.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react?

I would !jailtp him to the admin room. Since he has multiple warnings from other staff, it is obvious that he does not care and he has no intent to play the server properly so I'll just ban him for a week. 

Scenario 2: A well-known Player has Mass-RDMed a small squad of Players on his own team. This Player has been a very great member in the past, however recently you've observed that they are slipping up a lot.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react?

!’ll tp him to the admin room and question him. I’ll tell him if doesn’t fix his behaviour, he’ll get banned.

I’ll observe him for a few days to make sure that he doesn’t do anything stupid. If he does it again, i’ll ban him for a few days for him to think.

Edited by Bunnings Warehouse

Posted (edited)

After the last few days i feel that i need to reconsider my choice. You have been quite rude and mingy, hopping on your taliban alt to get me killed by coming to US CP, cuffing someone and handing them to me. You have also crashed the server before with the stretched limo, and "I didn't know' isn't an acceptable excuse. You claimed that you were only spawning in stupid dupes because it was downtime, however you must understand that downtime is not an official thing anymore, and you can get in big trouble in the staff team if you are spawning in stupid shit and you get caught. You even came on your alt and started cuffing random people on stage, and during the event you started shittalking in comms about my PvPing abilities. I would recommend fixing up your attitude a bit. Goodluck Nevertheless.

Edited by Midday
changed opinion
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

+1 This man is friendly and knows the rules like the back of his hand.

Give this man mod.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

About a week ago I hopped on the server again, keep in mind I was a WO in US army I decided to ask asatru to set me to trainee and get trained again. Fresh out of the training I decided to do a tryout for a regiment I decided not to join, the reason why I'm saying all of this is because this was my first hour of being a PVT on the server. I decided to check out bunks and I walk up some stairs to see you and another high ranking US Commander spawning in props setting them to spin really fast and jumping into them in an attempt to go flying not to mention that the other commander that was there was shooting and did kill me at one point.  I would hope that your behavior if you do get trail mod wouldn't be the same as what I saw a week ago.

11 hours ago, Bunnings Warehouse said:

I am an officer. I try to give new players a good experience

I really hope the experience I got isn't the experience you give to new players.

Edited by Lolly
  • Disagree 1

Posted (edited)

We were doing it during downtime when there were no people or active trainees but I can see your perspective. I assure you that I don't do those kind of things during peak hours when new players are joining

Edited by Bunnings Warehouse

54 minutes ago, Bunnings Warehouse said:

no people or active trainees

54 minutes ago, Bunnings Warehouse said:

new players are joining

at the time you were doing this SAS had finished a tryout for new sas members as there was about 4-5 brand new privates that had come on the server and were getting trained along side me, there were people and there were new players on the map when you were doing this.

if this was something you were doing at like 1 am I wouldn't care but it was about half an hour after the last event of the day had finished.

• Disagree 1

+1, I have been waiting in anticipation for months for him to make one, simply because of how good he would be.

Bunnings is a keen, witty, and smart player who knows the rules basically off by heart. He has shown in his time as officer that he is a great leader, friend, and trainer. He would be absolutely perfect as a moderator, and I am keen as hell to see him on the team.

• Agree 1

+1

Bunnings is a reliable and consistently hard worker, definitely deserves a chance at becoming mod.

• Agree 1

+1 there isn't much i can say about bunnings that hasn't already been said, he is just... good man, join us brother

• Agree 2

On 1/6/2020 at 12:48 PM, Bunnings Warehouse said:

We were doing it during downtime when there were no people or active trainees but I can see your perspective. I assure you that I don't do those kind of things during peak hours when new players are joining

peak hours or not. Doing stuff like this with your q menu is unacceptable. And you havent even got staff yet. Imagine what can be done if you do get it. Down time is not an official thing anymore.

• Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, Bunnings Warehouse said:

Asatru was there.

Doesn’t matter if he was there or not, you should know what to do and what not to do, and that was something you shouldn’t be doing.

• Disagree 1

All of this was around Christmas and New Years when there was only 10-18 players on the server and I had senior staff watching me. I don't recall it being half an hour after an event, but even if it was there was still less that 20 players(some afk).

• Agree 1

You crashed the server with a limo, you almost crashed the server a few times with what ever you do. I was trying to train a trainee and I was so close to getting it done then the server crashed and the trainee never came back 😞. -1, until you stop spamming stuff in the adv dupes, I ain’t changing me mind. Just agreeing with Lollys

Edited by Paulee
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 1

+1 As time passes by so as Bunnings, in my personal opinion if you are ACTIVE and OBSERVANT, you can see how much Bunnings is willing to help the community. I am not too sure base on what he did in the past, but the past is in the past. Yes you are not really meant to do dumb stuff even though it is downtime, but Bunnings can be useful for the staff team has he knows how to handle situations and has strong points in teamwork. I mean like come on people look at Bunnings and the potential he has for staff, they are meant to learn, give them a shot. I suggest before you write a comment for whoever is reading this observe,learn and research and don't talk shit behind peoples back and make a big hoo hay. Talk to them infront of their face and grow up.

Edited by Zynix
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

+1 Although I'm hearing a lot of negative experiences about Bunnings, I myself have never had one of these; and in my eyes Bunnings is someone who tries to improve the experience players have on the server to the best he can. To be an officer requires diligence and determination, and these translate into being staff; so if making a few different decisions is what's needed to be able to be a good moderator, Bunning's wont ignore that sense of duty. Mistakes are made to be improved on, and there's no reason to pass up such a valid candidate.

• Friendly 1

+1

After spending time playing with you, you are a fun and loving guy which have good morals and *jokes* which i do find it good for staff to have. he's HONEST DUD

Edited by N3V
  • Agree 1

Accepted