Mr Yeet

Mr Yeet mod app

Moderator Application Template

Pre-requisites

• You must be already active and well-known member within our community

• You must be calm and know how to handle stressful situations as a staff member you will get stressed.

• You must understand the chain of command.

• You must understand that the powers you are granted are for you to help people and the community.

• You agree that your rank can be taken away at any time if you are reported abusing.

• You need to understand that you may not receive the rank.

• As a staff member, you must understand that you are required to help/run events.

• You must have an understanding of the rules and RP.

• You must have at least 60 active hours within 1 month on the server.

• You must show appropriate levels of maturity in all aspects within the community.

General

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:109380916

Steam Community Profile Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198179027561/

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston):Mr Yeet

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston):Mr Yeet or Yeet

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: no

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: no

How much game time on Colossal Gaming MilitaryRP do you have? (Provide proof):   3289 min  https://cache.gametracker.com/player/Mr Yeet/139.99.162.1:27015/

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : user

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: yes i've used it 

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: 4 or 5

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: yes

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?: yes

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?: yes

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: yes

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: yes

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: No bans just a warn for solo raid when I was new

Communication Servers Agreement

How often do you use the Official CG Discord server?: I just look at announcements

How often do you use the TeamSpeak server?: never

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord & TeamSpeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord & TeamSpeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord & TeamSpeak Rules (#lobby Channel): yes

Questions

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay?: often I’m on at times and there is only one admin on like today and he is overloaded and needs a helping hand, I would like to be that helping hand.

Discuss your ability to work in a team and give examples that demonstrate this: I work well with a team an example of this is in my regiment when I was actively working with them (Bhop) and my chief (islamic)

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively: I have flown people to fob and US base and have worked with my chief even dying for him.

Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself: I am open-hearted happy to chat and play, I forgive pretty easily and want people to enjoy themselves as it makes me feel happy, the only time I get angry is when my heli malfunctions and everyone looks at me like a bad pilot.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A Player is running around on the server and rdming constantly. Despite previous warnings from other staff, this player is still on his murder spree. All the other staff has logged off and you are the only one left. The player count is around 35. You've encountered this player before and have found him to be quite the minge.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react? !tpjail to the sit and let them explain themself while I look at their warns if they have no warns a week ban will do, if they have warns for the same offence within a short time, 2 warns = 3 weeks  3+ = month if he mentions other people I will bring them up and ask for the story if they have the same story and no one is to blame or agree on the punishment then they sit is resolved but if they start arguing then ill have to get more peoples storeys and that will change the offender’s fate.

Scenario 2: A well-known Player has Mass-RDMed a small squad of Players on his own team. This Player has been a very great member in the past, however recently you've observed that they are slipping up a lot.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react? !tpjail then I would ask them to explain themselves while looking at recent warns if there are none a one week ban so they regret their mistakes if they have many warns for the same offence doesn’t matter if he is well known or not we treat everyone the same so they get a month ban. if he mentions other people I will bring them up and ask for the story if they have the same story and no one is to blame or agree on the punishment then they sit is resolved but if they start arguing then ill have to get more peoples storeys and that will change the offender’s fate.

Edited by Mr Yeet
forgot to add min

-1, I boutta end this man's whole career.

1: You only have 54 hours on the server, when the minimum is 60.

2: I barely know who you are, and to my recollection, you are a very low rank Taliban. 

3: Your application seems very rushed. There are a lot of grammatical and spelling errors. Some things said in the application are very lack luster and require more detail of examples. When you have provided examples of things you have done on the server, for example you said, "Oh yeah, I flew people to FOB one time" is a very poor response to a question about how you have helped the server.

4: From my memory, You seem to annoy a lot of people on the server.

5: Your responses to the questions about "How would you deal with this situation" are very rushed and poor. Some of them straight up don't make any sense.

Good Luck!

• Disagree 3

-1 Everything I planned to point out has already been by Rito. You have <60 hours, I have no idea who you are, and your rushed app and lackluster answers make a mocking of the moderator role. You are not fit to become staff yet.

43 minutes ago, Rito Skeeto said:

-1, I boutta end this man's whole career.

1: You only have 54 hours on the server, when the minimum is 60.

2: I barely know who you are, and to my recollection, you are a very low rank Taliban. 

3: Your application seems very rushed. There are a lot of grammatical and spelling errors. Some things said in the application are very lack luster and require more detail of examples. When you have provided examples of things you have done on the server, for example you said, "Oh yeah, I flew people to FOB one time" is a very poor response to a question about how you have helped the server.

4: From my memory, You seem to annoy a lot of people on the server.

5: Your responses to the questions about "How would you deal with this situation" are very rushed and poor. Some of them straight up don't make any sense.

Good Luck!

1. im only a few hours off even less now

2. you are but one person and i'm not a very low rank i'm a ZLT and i haven't been able to go higher due to inactive an chief.

3. your quote is false ": I have flown people to fob and US base" is what i actually said and i used grammarly to spell check so there are no grammar issues .

4. i don't annoy anyone or if i do somehow no one has pulled me up on it.

5. they're not rushed i spent time and effort hoping for the best results and look at what other people said on yours and other applications to study.

28 minutes ago, Yapopey said:

-1 Everything I planned to point out has already been by Rito. You have <60 hours, I have no idea who you are, and your rushed app and lackluster answers make a mocking of the moderator role. You are not fit to become staff yet.

1. yes i know i have less than 60 hours but by now i'm not far off

2.  i did put a 4 or 5 as i know i'm not well know but people can get to know me

3.i didn't rush it and i'm sorry it doesn't meet your expectations but there is no reason to be so harsh

11 minutes ago, Mr Yeet said:

1. im only a few hours off even less now

2. you are but one person and i'm not a very low rank i'm a ZLT and i haven't been able to go higher due to inactive an chief.

3. your quote is false ": I have flown people to fob and US base" is what i actually said and i used grammarly to spell check so there are no grammar issues .

4. i don't annoy anyone or if i do somehow no one has pulled me up on it.

5. they're not rushed i spent time and effort hoping for the best results and look at what other people said on yours and other applications to study.

1: It's still under 60 hours. Even if you did have 60 hours then that is still the bare minimum. Staff look at time spent on the server as one of the main things.

2: When I quoted you, it wasn't to point out your grammar (which there was no bad grammar in that sentence anyway) but to point out how much of a little thing that is in terms of helping the server and community.

3: I recommend you fix the grammar in this application before anyone else makes a mockery out of it.

4: You are still a 4 or 5 on the server. You don't get admin so people can know you better, you get admin because you are well known, well liked and do your job properly.

Edited by Rito Skeeto
Needed to add 1 more point

8 minutes ago, Rito Skeeto said:

1: It's still under 60 hours. Even if you did have 60 hours then that is still the bare minimum. Staff look at time spent on the server as one of the main things.

2: When I quoted you, it wasn't to point out your grammar (which there was no bad grammar in that sentence anyway) but to point out how much of a little thing that is in terms of helping the server and community.

3: I recommend you fix the grammar in this application before anyone else makes a mockery out of it.

3. like i said i used a grammar checker so it can't be wrong

Neutral

I’ve seen you around, I believe you are Al-S pilot. Don’t have a problem with you however your game time is not up to 60 hours (it may be now)

Goodluck nonetheless on your application

😊

• Agree 1

Grammer doesn't really matter since english isn't alwyas everyones fortay.  What matters is that applications have a fair emount of effort put into them.
I'm going to say that unfortunately there is a few issues, but none that you can't work on given a bit more time.

As I mentioned in discord to you we have a pretty high standard.  The minimun 60 hours has often been a heated topic of debate among the staff team since I joined as it really isn't enough.  Given more time on the server you should aim to get to know some more staff members.  The best way to do this is either by being talkative in-game or the best way is to join the various discord channels that people hang out in.  You are always welcome to join Delta Force discord, a few Al-Shabab already hang out in there.
Another point I have to point out is the last question you answered isn't what we expect from our staff team.  Because we are a close knit comunity that doesn't have hundreds of unique players per day like american and european servers it is important we treat well known players differently.  As staff we aim to keep RP serious and the community positive.  So I would, in that situation, have spoken to the players he killed, the player himself, then made a few dicisions.  If the player was sincere I would have issued a warn, if the player was heated I would issue a 12 hour ban so he can cool off, if the player was really over the line harrassing the players or myself I would issue a 1-3 day ban dependant on history in Awarn.  I would also make an attempt to talk to the player to see if I can resolve what issues are causing a normally well respected player to act up. Only if the player had recent counts of rdm and or mass rdm for the same would I consider a week or more.  I think needs to be addressed as your answer wouldn't resolve the issue.

Good luck in your application you still have plenty of time to work on what I said above 🙂

Edited by Asatru
  • Agree 1

Hey man, I have specated you before and gave you a few helis to fly when your chief is not around. You seem like a pretty cool dude. But as staff you need  more than 60 hrs and you gotta work on your answer. Being staff is like being an investigator when there are problems, we solve them. I think you should improve your answers and get more well known in the community. I dont know why English is a big problem for other people on a app because I myself dont speak English very fluent, this is only a trial you are here to learn. As Asatru stated its the effort, but in my prespective if you are willing to help the community you can show your effort by showing simple bind commands or tell people how the rules work or by being useful overall. I hope we can hang out and be friends since you are a pretty good guy. I dont mind showing you around the server and meet new people on it 🙂 . Anyways goodluck on your app and merry christmas!!!!

Edited by Zynix
  • Agree 2

An application isn't the place to have mini discussions about how much grammar should be in application and whatnot, if you want to have these discussions, take it to private messages. Those comments have been hidden. Say your thing and leave it, the applicant can respond to it if they wish, but take other discussions to private messages.

• Agree 1

I want to enjoy Christmas so this will be short
I barely know you, apparently you don't even meet the prerequisites for staff yet.
The effort you put in to the app in my opinion looks minimal. there are mistakes, so you lied about checking it, unless the software you used is crap.

On 12/23/2019 at 7:50 PM, Mr Yeet said:

punishment then they sit is resolved

You have been on the server for just over 2 weeks which means you probably aren't very well known

On 12/23/2019 at 8:35 PM, Mr Yeet said:

and look at what other people said on yours and other applications to study.

^ This is irrelevant, and in my opinion makes you look immature.
merry Chrysler

Hey man not sure if you know or not but you need 60 hours.

Doesn't meet minimum requirements.

Denied.