hw2110

hw2110's ban appeal

Hw2110 Ban Appeal:
	SteamID: STEAM_0:1:151536454

In-game alias/rank: Drill Instructor hw2110

Who banned you?: Unaware

Ban Reason: Non provided

Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining): Permanently 

Why should we unban you?: I use to play colossal nearly everyday and was as active as possible, trying to bring nothing but serious and immersive roleplay to the CG users

Evidence in your favor (Optional): I am pretty sure the ban was far "Promoting another server" when in reality I was toying with the idea of a ANZAC vs Vietnam Milrp server.
                                           Someone approcached me after an event and asked about it, I told them it was an idea and just mentioned vietnam war era milrp then got tped 
                                           to a "sit" pretty much told I was being banned for "promotion of another server". All this was about 3-4 years ago and im getting back into milrp and I personanlly think I was unfairly banned 

Screenshot (2).png

Edited by hw2110

+1 would be good to see you back on the server again as you were a good addition to this community

Are you sure you tried connecting to colossal? I tried looking up your ban and you don't seem to have one. The ban image you put up doesn't look like our servers ban messege either.

Your not flagging as banned.